Everything posted by Hip-Hop Box
-
Does A1 football not Qualify you to compete and play at the next level?
Smaller schools, Yes Class A or 1A. I thought they were the same, sorry.
-
Does A1 football not Qualify you to compete and play at the next level?
I was just making sure cause I'm in the middle of this debate with a family member and he seems to thinks in 1A football you aren't capable, I guess Athletically or physically to play college ball. I just gave up :isurrender:
-
Does A1 football not Qualify you to compete and play at the next level?
"Playing at a class A school doesn't give you the total qualification of playing in College"? This was a statement brought up on another site, I just want to get thoughts and opinions on this issue. Personally I think no matter what class you play in, if you talented enough you can go off and play college ball. (I didn't know what forum this should be in)
-
4A #4 Franklin County at 1A Frankfort
Though Jalen Washington was talented he can no longer suit up for the Panthers, but that still has nothing to do with this team. When you have 24 kids and your talented Senior QB/leader goes down, its tough on the teams moral. The Discipline side of things its tough on Coaches to do when this younger generation has this thing of self entitlement that they don't have to work for anything and it should be giving to them coming in. with all that being said I just hope for a good hard fought game by both teams. Good luck to my guys on both teams.
- 4A #4 Franklin County at 1A Frankfort
-
Paintsville 43 Frankfort 0
It's another huge gap the middle school is full of 6th and 7th graders they may have 2 or 3 8th graders... I know Frankfort is normally low on numbers "dirty 30" but numbers are really low. #15 looked like a young Tebow out there I didn't kno he was a lefty
-
Paintsville 43 Frankfort 0
Panthers just dont have the number... I think like 5 of the 24 kids are seniors and one that plays soccer is done for the year, Robinson went down and now another senior is out. This team is so inexperienced it not funny. I just hope the kids can hang in there and not get discouraged about playing football.
-
Franklin County 20 Western Hills 7
Looks like it was a good game, tied at half time. congrats to the Flyers.
-
Franklin County 26 Western Hills 0 (Frosh)
Did Robinson play?
-
Paris 21 Frankfort 12
It's going to be a long season for Frankfort...:isurrender:
- 3A Western Hills at 4A #4 Franklin County
-
1A #3 Paintsville at #10 Frankfort Predictions
Frankfort is really low on numbers. I hope this very young and inexperienced Frankfort team can pull one out.
-
2A Danville @ 1A Frankfort
Frankfort by 2 td's.
-
Frankfort/Paris Updates
last time I check it was 16-0 Panthers.
-
Frankfort @ Paris
Frankfort is that Banged up?!?!?!:eek:
-
Frankfort @ First Baptist Academy (Naples, Fla.)
Really not sure though that could be the practice field.
-
Frankfort @ First Baptist Academy (Naples, Fla.)
Are those teams, Traveling teams or actual high schools?
-
Frankfort @ First Baptist Academy (Naples, Fla.)
I dont even wanna talk about it...:(
-
Frankfort @ First Baptist Academy (Naples, Fla.)
They seem pretty sound.
-
Frankfort @ First Baptist Academy (Naples, Fla.)
Not only do you go on vacation but, getting to visit a College campus like UF and USF is phenomenal ,also as stated early there are kids who this is once in a live time for... Foley and staff out did themselves with this trip.
-
Frankfort 47 Lexington Christian Academy 27
This was a different team out there tonight, a lot of inexperienced players on the field tonight for the Panthers. The younger players stepped it up tonight and I thought that was excellent for the Panther to feel like they could rely on the younger guys to step up and contribute.
-
BGP 1A Rankings for 9-22
Oct 3 Frankfort travels to Florida Baptist Academy I'm not sure what they look like but you cant say their lesser/better then them cause we don't know.
-
BGP 1A Rankings for 9-22
But How does that hurt Frankfort, is all I'm saying? and If that's the case since they beat the 3A state champ, is that not worthy of being the #1 in 1A?
-
BGP 1A Rankings for 9-22
I'm not taking anything away from what BW has done, and them beating FC would put them ahead of Frankfort but anyone else I'm not seeing it.
-
BGP 1A Rankings for 9-22
What has Frankfort done to not be #2?