Everything posted by Hip-Hop Box
-
Lexington Christian Academy @ Frankfort predictions
Frankfort Will be low at dept I just Hope the "youngins" are ready to step up... “Comfort and prosperity have never enriched the world as much as adversity has.” (Billy Graham.) Go Panthers!!!
-
Frankfort 46 Western Hills 22
Sloppy, but way to fight back Panthers! When adversity hit the Panthers came right back.
-
Boyle County 28 Frankfort 22 (JV)
Boyle Co. Also has some Quality 8th graders come up next year as well.
-
Franklin County 22 Frankfort 13
Roughing the kicker and Running into the kick it also an error the made... but hey who critiquing them... I don't know a thing about Officiating. :idunno:
-
Franklin County 22 Frankfort 13
Actually every time if they'd like long as 7 on the line, there is no penalty...:thumb:
-
Franklin County 22 Frankfort 13
The Crazy thing about this game was, the flag ratio was 24-6 and Frankfort was still in the game, Foley could have ate that unsportsmanlike penalty but, you cant blame him for fighting for his players. I wonder what the Ref's Pre-game was like.. but kudos to County on their "city" championship.
-
Frankfort @ Franklin County Predictions
Emotions are always high for this game.
-
Frankfort @ Shelby County
Frankfort-42 Shelby Co.-13
-
Western Hills vs. Franklin County Predictions
Its at Franklin co. right correct? I could be wrong and the score could be flopped. I still give County the Nod.
-
Frankfort 34 Lincoln County 14
-
Western Hills vs. Franklin County Predictions
Closer then usual, I still say Flyers get the victory 48-31.
-
Frankfort at Lincoln County Predictions
There is Two games being played right? Is there an official time when Frankfort plays.
-
2014 State-Wide Top Returning Football Players
Jalen Washington - Frankfort Ath/DB
-
Mayfield/Williamsburg Updates
Have they said anything about the game being postponed?
-
Mayfield 35 Frankfort 7
Not taking anything from Mayfield but Frankfort is way better then the 2nd half performance... The celebration after a sack or tackle for lost is not taunting as both teams were doing that. I will say this we are not there yet in the Discipline category but, way better then past teams. As for Acree being the non factor he was forcing himself to go after one of his runs re injuring his leg. For Frankfort, like every year they BW knocked us out we didn't adjust first half we only rushed three linemen, 2nd half Mayfield came out and got in the 3 back set and drove the ball to score we just didn't adjust...I hope we see Mayfield again next year... best of luck Mayfield. Great nachos!!
-
Were the Refs an Issue in the Frankfort/Beechwood game?
Being an Official is tough I have never done a playoff game but im sure in every pre-game is somewhat they same. Sometimes it's only getting called one way cause that particular team is continuously committing that foul, and every crew I have worked with the white hat says "if your not sure 100% sure about the foul the you better not throw the flag" and when you do you better have a #. The Number wasn't giving to BW coach and my guess would have been is that the foul was committed on the opposite side of the field and the ref he asked didn't throw it so he doesn't have a Number yet and it was so much going on didn't worry about getting one. Most to all face mask calls were obvious, BW were trying to tackle 44 high all night and they could have been why they got called so often. Again this is just my 2 cents on the situation.
-
Frankfort vs. Mayfield Predictions
I don't think Frankfort has ever played there ... The last meeting Mayfield came to Frankfort. What are the Field conditions like?
-
Frankfort vs. Mayfield Predictions
Does Mayfield have turf or grass?
-
Frankfort vs. Mayfield Predictions
ok Thanks.
-
Frankfort vs. Mayfield Predictions
- Frankfort vs. Mayfield Predictions
Does Mayfield not report its stats to the KHSAA? I cant find anything on them- Frankfort vs. Mayfield Predictions
I love the underdog mental ....- Frankfort vs. Mayfield Predictions
a busted of Frankfort team beat Beechwood, so hopefully everyone will be 100% by friday. of course im going with my Panthers.- Were the Refs an Issue in the Frankfort/Beechwood game?
Was there a specific call that was made?- Frankfort 35 Beechwood 21
Players were tired and banged up but they fought through and said the could be tired and sore tomorrow, and never let up. way to go big J. The Juice got loose. - Frankfort vs. Mayfield Predictions