Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hip-Hop Box

Standard Membership
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Hip-Hop Box

  1. End of the first quarter 13-0 Panthers.
  2. Clock is malfunctioning but it's still the 1qt.
  3. Hammonds touchdown pass to Tillman 13-0 Panthers.
  4. Dajuan Davis second interception still 7-0 Panthers.
  5. NCH fumbles the option pitch, Panthers recovered
  6. Pass from Tillman to Davis first play of scrimmage Touchdown Panthers 7-0.
  7. NCH just got here and are now warming up.
  8. Frankfort vs North College Hill was moved to Saturday at noon...? Will be a muddy afternoon.
  9. How does Frankfort fair against out of state North College Hill? I haven't seen much film, I seen that they have scrimmage Holmes in August. Anyone know any of their credentials?
  10. 37-0 with 40.8 seconds left in the half. Touchdown pass thrown by Youngblood.
  11. Friday - @ Western Hills vs Estill Co. Saturday - Frankfort vs Grant Co.(Bourbon county Bowl).
  12. The Pikeville and LCA match up is one to watch for. It seems that the Panthers aren't the same as the previous 2-3 years.
  13. Was there any change from the previous week? I look to see movement week 3-4.
  14. Western Hills by 14+, and that's cutting it close.
  15. 7- Frankfort 5- Scott County 3- Western Hills 2- Wayne County 1- LCA TB- Frankfort
  16. I myself thought Robinson would carrie the wolverines to victory... I look forward to watch this game Tuesday.
  17. Several big plays called back. This Frankfort team could be special. I liked what I saw from QB #5 Holt Hammons, when he got settled down, and #20 RB/LB Brandon Mack. Player of the game goes to #4 Ath/DB Dajuan Davis, I dont know exact stats but he had a few big plays on both ends of the ball.
  18. It really depends on the situation. Some teams are really talented but, the coaching is suspect. You can always tell when a team is talented and when the coach is a good coach.
  19. I'm not gonna speak on anything I don't know anything about... I still think this game is a toss up. If the Flyers cant contain Wan'dell Robinson it will be a long night for the home team.
  20. VOR, You hit it right on the head with Frankfort. "Dirty thirty" will look to prove its rank through out the season. Also "Players to watch" WR/DB DaJuan Davis & Jevon Bush.
  21. I think this is a great opener for both teams, should be a exciting night for two cross town rivals.
  22. I was really impressed by the play calling for the Panthers only if they could execute it on the field. The game got ugly quick for Frankfort and the young Panthers jus couldn't finish drives. Shout out to the concessions best burger I've had at a high school football game and I apologize for not making it back for the gumbo.
  23. No way this turns out to be a game... this week will be like the Ads vs Frankfort around 04 & 05 era ... UGLY!
  24. No, Robinson did not play.
  25. Defense.. Defense... Defense. Frankfort made no adjustment and WHHS jus couldn't capitalize. But pulled it off in the last few mins

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.