Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hip-Hop Box

Standard Membership
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Hip-Hop Box

  1. 42-0 Frankfort, 10:21 left in the 4th.
  2. 21-0 Frankfort 2:41 left in the half.
  3. Several starters out tonight. I think I counted 3 subs on the sideline.
  4. I would hope Frankfort Rest as many as possible. but with it being senior night I doubt it. All 22 players should get in Friday night.
  5. ok, These rules seem fair. in Youth leagues they seem to be more focused on safety. and there is a few rules I don't see eye to eye with. - linebackers had to be 4 yards on the ball and 1 player had to be 10 yards off the ball - you cant line up in any gaps and have to be lined head up. -Linebacker could come up if offense lined up in tight formation. - No three point stance on line of scrimmage. Again, I think if the kids still know how to play regular football and just keep this as a fun option for middle school and up.
  6. I didn't make it to any of the meeting this season but I get updated from a few I officiate with, and they seem to think thats the case.
  7. The Rules are different then regular football, correct?
  8. Middle school maybe, but youth league, no. Teaching kids at a young age could disable them for regular football.
  9. It's eventually going to be 7 man crews on the field Friday nights.
  10. With fatigue and 6 turnovers Panthers were still in the game til the end. One thing for sure two things for certain, they didn’t quit. I’m never been a moral victory kinda guy but, you couldn’t ask for a better game.
  11. 8 turnovers that game not a good game to go off of.
  12. Frankfort would have had a better chance if they’d lost to Holy cross.
  13. Holts pass intercepted with 2:00 min to go.
  14. KCD to the Frankfort 38 yard line... 3:22 left in the ball game. We got us a Good Friday night football game.
  15. They may dress 21 but maybe 15 play.
  16. Neither team seems to be able to get anything going, still 0’s with 4:03 in the first.
  17. Phones going dead I’ll try to update every one at halftime.
  18. I missed the Holy cross touchdown they said it was #22. 13-7 Frankfort.
  19. Sweep to Davis touchdown Panthers.. 13-0.
  20. Bush interception returned to the 2 first and goal Frankfort.
  21. Missed field goal 7-0 Frankfort. 5:20 in the first.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.