Everything posted by Hip-Hop Box
-
3A #10 Western Hills at 3A Estill County
:laugh:
-
1A #9 Frankfort vs. 2A Owen County 8/25
Actually Owen county won last year, due to eligibility issue most of Frankfort starters had to sit out one game. But, Look for Frankfort to get some get back. Frankfort blows by Owen by alot.
-
4A Franklin County at 3A Western Hills
I know they have a large talented freshmen class come in this season.
-
4A Franklin County at 3A Western Hills
I Really haven't seen much of FCHS, Im just going off Trae being out and alot of young talent stepping in... If they can come together it could be the other way around.
-
4A Franklin County at 3A Western Hills
I don't think Wan'dale will be playing a lot Defense this season, but this is one I see him on the field Defensively.
-
4A Franklin County at 3A Western Hills
Yes, from a local stand point I guess. FC is always seems to have more depth but, Robinson is a handful. I can see it being close for a quarter or 2.
-
4A Franklin County at 3A Western Hills
This should be a good game. I still think Hills comes out on top 56-28.
-
2018 NKY Youth Football
I have a team in frankfort looking for some games7u, 9u, 11u. Would any of you know a contact for any teams in youth football willing to play on there bye weeks.
-
Trimble County cancels 2018 football season due to low numbers
I hate to hear this for any school.
-
Frankfort 2018
Clip Syndicate Video: 2
-
Frankfort 2018
Replacing Jones may be tough, but Frankfort never lacks athletes. Its prefect time to transition, hire a Qb coach and let frank or Tillman get the ball to those athletes out in space. 18 kids at spring practice? That's a Great start to the year. I dont remember it ever happening.
-
If you combined programs from two geographically close schools...
Frankfort & Franklin co. would compete for titles.
-
Frankfort 62 Franklin County 51
Frankfort was in control the entire game. Panthers got out early up 13 at halftime, went up by as much as 22 in the 3rd quarter. Panthers move on 4-2 Flyers fall 2-5.
-
Frankfort vs. Franklin County Predictions
Friday night at County 8:15.
-
Frankfort vs. Franklin County Predictions
Frankfort seems to have it going after a 0-2 start this season, While Franklin Co. looks to snap the 3 game losing streak.
-
Frankfort 73 Bishop Brossart 58
This is the year Tillman needs to get Stronger and hone in on his craft. Tillman and Frank Really compliment each. Way to Go Panthers!!
-
Frankfort 73 Sayre 38
Frankfort played great. I seen a few injured players on the bench for Sayre but, they got in to foul trouble early and Frankfort just kept pushing tempo.
-
Frankfort 73 Sayre 38
Frankfort control the flow the entirety game. No box score but Tillman had an heckeva night. Way to go Panthers!!
-
Frankfort/Beechwood Updates
We will be back next year.
-
Frankfort/Beechwood Updates
I have to applaud you keeping us updated tonight I can barely take my hands out my gloves.
-
Frankfort/Beechwood Updates
Can we reschedule to when it’s warmer.
-
Frankfort/Beechwood Updates
It’s bad...
-
Change in Leadership?
For my team its not so much in change of Leadership, but a change in philosophy. I feel like coach takes on alot of responsibility that could be giving to some one else on staff. I will just say He does alot!!!
-
#1 Beechwood vs. #10 Frankfort (1A Second Round)
Theres not alot of Frankfort folk on these sites..:isurrender:
-
Bellevue/Frankfort Updates
Yes.