Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

4A Franklin County at 3A Western Hills

Featured Replies

Comments and predictions?

I predict Wandale Robinson will have the ball in his hands a lot.

  • Author

He touched it about 40 last year I’m guessing.

Surprised this isn’t getting more attention with Mr. Football Candidate Wandale Robinson kicking off his senior campaign. The Flyers aren’t getting much love in the CKY pick em contest. I thought they were returning a lot of young players.

I hope Wandale Robinson can stay injury free this season. I think back to Damien Harris's senior year when he suffered a knee injury. Hopefully, that doesn't happen with Wandale. With all that being said, I will go with the obvious and say that I think Wandale will be the difference maker in this game, and the Wolverines will avenge last season's loss to Franklin County.

This should be a good game. I still think Hills comes out on top 56-28.

  • Author

56-28 is that a good game? Lol

Having never seen either team, what stops Franklin County from loading the box?

56-28 is that a good game? Lol

If you like to see a lot of offense. Lol

56-28 is that a good game? Lol

 

Yes, from a local stand point I guess. FC is always seems to have more depth but, Robinson is a handful. I can see it being close for a quarter or 2.

I don't think Wan'dale will be playing a lot Defense this season, but this is one I see him on the field Defensively.

56-28? ������������

 

I Really haven't seen much of FCHS, Im just going off Trae being out and alot of young talent stepping in... If they can come together it could be the other way around.

  • Author
I Really haven't seen much of FCHS, Im just going off Trae being out and alot of young talent stepping in... If they can come together it could be the other way around.
.

 

Hiphop has probably never chose FC to win a game! Even when they ran the clock on his Panthers back in the day! I don’t think either team can score 58.

I think the Flyers continue their dominance over Hills. I do think it will be close but the Flyer depth and overall team speed will win out. Flyers by 13.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.