Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

4A Franklin County at 3A Western Hills

Featured Replies

  • Author
I Really haven't seen much of FCHS, Im just going off Trae being out and alot of young talent stepping in... If they can come together it could be the other way around.

 

Simmons is a huge loss, I’m not sure how the age range of the Flyer players this year.

Simmons is a huge loss, I’m not sure how the age range of the Flyer players this year.

 

I know they have a large talented freshmen class come in this season.

.

 

Hiphop has probably never chose FC to win a game! Even when they ran the clock on his Panthers back in the day! I don’t think either team can score 58.

 

1,000 plus kid enrollment, 40+ Athletes each year, and you’re happy with beating a school with 300 enrollment with maybe 20 kids. The continuous issue on the east side of town exist because of this mentality! You’ve done less with more than anyone else in the county yet walk around with arrogance.

 

Last time I checked you had a NFL draft pick and two Division 1 players on the same team and did what?? Time to stop blaming the kids for the hump in this program, and time to account for the schematics being deployed and the individuals deploying those!

 

Flyer Defense is questionable! Hills 28-20!

Sounds like Hard work has been beat by the Flyers a few times. You can say what you want but I know Coach James personally and he’s all in and building this program the right way. He spent time under Chuck Smith and knows what he is doing. I’ll take the Flyers in this one and it won’t be as close as most think.

  • Author
Sounds like Hard work has been beat by the Flyers a few times. You can say what you want but I know Coach James personally and he’s all in and building this program the right way. He spent time under Chuck Smith and knows what he is doing. I’ll take the Flyers in this one and it won’t be as close as most think.

 

My thoughts as well! Go Flyers! This Flyer program has had its ups and downs but they have done a lot of good things and won a lot of games but this round there seems to be something different. Now whether or not that can tackle Robinson I don’t know. hardwork, good luck to your team this week!

How with weather effect this game, neither teams field is up to par as far as fields go.

Sounds like Hard work has been beat by the Flyers a few times. You can say what you want but I know Coach James personally and he’s all in and building this program the right way. He spent time under Chuck Smith and knows what he is doing. I’ll take the Flyers in this one and it won’t be as close as most think.

 

I know Coach James personally myself and I totally agree with you. Also, not that it means anything at the end of the day, but the Flyers have dominated in this town for about the last 15 years.

Coach James and Coach Miller are good guys wish them both luck tomorrow.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.