Paris 21 Frankfort 12

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Panthers have a completely new coaching staff. It will take some time for them to get underway but they should be able to pull out the district trophy as long as they can compete with holy cross.

As far as Paris being a 1a contender let's not get ahead of ourselves this is the first time the Hounds have beat the Panthers since 94. Without Robinson an entire half and the game is still close I don't believe they will contend deep into the playoffs!

Actually, the last time Paris beat Frankfort was 1998. And no disrespect to Robinson because you hate for any kid to get hurt in any sport on any level, but Paris, from the time Robinson was in the game, had his number. Up until his unfortunate injury, Robinson had a total of 5 carries for a (-5) yards.

Before the two teams met Saturday night, nearly everyone was saying how much Frankfort would blow away Paris, but now that Paris has won, nobody is given the Hounds credit. Hey, Frankfort lost to a good football team. I saw the Hounds dismantle LCA, who just completely destroyed Williamsburg and they showed that they are for real in knocking off Frankfort. They will be a tough out in the playoffs if they too can stay away from the injury bug! Remember, Paris was playing without their starting quarterback and they too had several new coaches on their staff!

Frankfort has a great Coach and he’ll get them prepared for Paintsville this week and I wish Coach Craig Foley and the Panthers the best of luck the rest of the season and wishing for a speedy recovery for Robinson. Hold your head up high Frankfort and despite what people are saying on here, you lost to a very good football team and you shouldn’t be ashamed of that! #parispride