Paris 21 Frankfort 12

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hate to hear that for Robinson, hopefully he's available for Basketball season. Big loss for a small school. Big Win for Paris in terms of a program, but this isn't the Frankfort teams from years past. I think Paris' schedule will hurt them, probably in the easiest district in 1A, and have to go up against Paintsville, Raceland, or Fairview in the 2nd rd. They don't have those horses.

Wonder what the off season training is like at FHS? Seems like these kids really get beat up every year.

So sorry to hear about this injury I hope he is able to make a full recovery. With all the speed FHS I think they will close ranks.

Wonder what the off season training is like at FHS? Seems like these kids really get beat up every year.

So sorry to hear about this injury I hope he is able to make a full recovery. With all the speed FHS I think they will close ranks.

Training is different at Class A schools than most other schools. When you have a school with 94 boys in it and they offer so many sports you have the same 50 kids playing sports.

Seems like it would be even more important to train then. Maybe a school wide program for girls and boys sports, even 50 mins 3 days a week to pre-hab, and maintain strength would be a huge asset. Wouldn't be hard to do with a collaborative effort.

Coach B I do see how it would be tough, not knocking the program, I know you all do a good job down there.

Edited by FLYGUY

Several years back they lost the best running back I had ever seen at FHS in Quan Weaver; blew out his knee in the first game of his senior season. He was getting serious looks from UK, UL, WKU and others. Hated to see it happen to him.

Edited by sadmaninky
forgot to put in the word "best"...

Several years back they lost the best running back I had ever seen at FHS in Quan Weaver; blew out his knee in the first game of his senior season. He was getting serious looks from UK, UL, WKU and others. Hated to see it happen to him.

True. He actually was committed to Louisville. Frankfort had serious state championship hopes that season. Lost their star WR in Dwight Tillman before the season started and lost Weaver to an ACL tear in the first game of the season to, you guessed it, Paris.

Rule of thumb going forward - don't schedule Paris for the first game of the season. :D