Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Check184

Standard Membership
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Check184

  1. Interviews started yesterday is what I was told.
  2. Coach Graham finished his career with 252 Career wins. I believe 252-200 was his overall record as a HC. 171-111 at Harrison County.
  3. Dave Buchanan, Mark Peach, and Ray Graham.
  4. Another athlete to watch is Kaydon Custard QB/ATH from Harrison County. He is putting up impressive numbers so far. 61/123 1,139 yards, 11 TD's 86 carries for 566 yards (652 total all purpose yards), 9 TD's, avg 6.6 a carry. 1,694 total yards so far. 29 tackles, 2 INT (one pick 6), 1 FR 4A stats: #1 in passing #6 in rushing #1 in scoring
  5. You should see the new indoor/wrestling facility they just finished. Over 80k in mats alone.
  6. Former UPike/Bourbon County Women's head coach Bill Watson has been announced as the new HC of the Fillies Basketball program at HCHS.
  7. According to the Cynthiana Democrat, Kim Marshall has resigned from her HC position at HCHS.
  8. Good luck to the Indians this year!
  9. Franklin County was tough that year, I remember watching that game. Terry Metcalf was put out of the game the first series and I think Deron Hicks the second series if my memory serves right. That was a huge win for Coach Graham against a very talented Franklin County team.
  10. I was told had a knee brace on and participated in warm ups. Must have been a serious injury for him to sit out. Wallace is a heck of a running back, any news on where he will attend college?
  11. Hard to beat a good team twice. I think this will be a barn burner. KSR recognized it as one of the top games in 3A. Good luck to both teams.
  12. Josh Muncy- Martin County Simon Clouse- Bracken County Van Isaac- Adair County
  13. You may be correct there, I would say that would make the most sense.
  14. From what I've read, Adair was supposed to be at C-ville this week. C-ville had to forfeit due to covid protocol, Adair picked up Barren County for this Friday. W over Russell Co 1-0 Covid Forfeit win over C-ville makes Adair 2-0, unless I misread the covid forfeiture rules. New opponent for this friday is Barren.
  15. Covid Cancellation on C-villes side= forfeit, will go towards Adairs record If I'm not mistaken.
  16. I see Adair coming away with the win here. Seems like Coach Isaac has turned this program around. Officially a 2-0 start, could make it a 3-0 start with a big win here. Good luck to both squads.
  17. Coach Whitaker ties Bill Millers record with a 7-2 win over Pendleton County. Congrats Coach!
  18. It looks like in Mac Whitaker's 42nd year of coaching he is closing in on Coach Bill Miller's career wins record. The Thorobreds sit at 9-2, Coach Whitaker is 3 wins from tieing and 4 wins from surpassing Coach Miller.
  19. Harrison County has a loaded freshman/sophomore class. Elijah Harris Mason Smiley Cliffy Mclvain Jashon Lewis Corey Vaughn Braxton Grubb Lucas Herrington JD Kendall Titan Mastin Body Muth
  20. Harrison County travels to Mason this Friday barring any Covid cancellation. Any predicitions on this match up?
  21. Any insight on this matchup? Fleming has had a solid year and has put a lot of points on the board. Harrison County has been up and down but seem to be figuring some things out towards the end of the regular season. I believe HC beat Fleming last year. Who wins and why?
  22. Great win for the young river boat rambler Coach Isaac. Seems like things are looking up for the Indians.
  23. Harrison is at Bourbon this week, who wins this rivarly game? Any input, I have watched Harrison once and they seem to be improving each week by the scores I've seen. Bourbon has struggled since WJ, can Coach Jones get them ready for the Thorobreds? Good luck to both teams Friday night.
  24. Any insight on this matchup? I know Newport has some athletes and a great QB. Harrison County should be a heavy run team with lots of size up front.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.