Barren County vs Adair County Predictions/Updates

ACfan4

This game came to fruition after both Adair and Barren had COVID cancellations. Adair started week 1 with a bang surprising many by beating rival Russell County 46-7. Barren lost a competitive game at Metcalfe County 27-13. These two teams last met in 2019 and this should be a competitive well played game. 

1 minute ago, Purple88 said:

Hey C, are you sure that wasn't a scrimmage?  

From what I've read, Adair was supposed to be at C-ville this week.  C-ville had to forfeit due to covid protocol, Adair picked up Barren County for this Friday.  

W over Russell Co 1-0

Covid Forfeit win over C-ville makes Adair 2-0, unless I misread the covid forfeiture rules. 

New opponent for this friday is Barren.  

6 minutes ago, Check184 said:

From what I've read, Adair was supposed to be at C-ville this week.  C-ville had to forfeit due to covid protocol, Adair picked up Barren County for this Friday.  

W over Russell Co 1-0

Covid Forfeit win over C-ville makes Adair 2-0, unless I misread the covid forfeiture rules. 

New opponent for this friday is Barren.  

I see what your saying now.  However, I believe that if you replace the game that you can't count the Covid forfeit win also.  In other words, you can't get 2 wins in 1 week.  I applaud the Indians for stepping up and playing!

• Like 1

Just now, Purple88 said:

I see what your saying now.  However, I believe that if you replace the game that you can't count the Covid forfeit win also.  In other words, you can't get 2 wins in 1 week.  I applaud the Indians for stepping up and playing!

You may be correct there, I would say that would make the most sense. 

• Like 1