Franklin County 20 Western Hills 7

bugatti

Good game tonight by both teams. Great atmosphere too. Demarcus Kennedy with a huge night receiving for the Flyers. Denzell with a great game at RB. QB Sanderson finally made some big plays in the 2nd half as he was overcoming cramps. Flyers are 2-0. The Flyer D was solid all night. Back to work guys.

FC could have shut them out, special teams miscue led to short field for Western Hills. Great game plan from hills really feel like they kind of shocked FC with their D. Qb Sanderson could not seem to get it

Going and at times looked confused. I think both teams played hard, Hills played smarter than FC. Good job pulling out the win Flyers.

FC has to eliminate dumb penalties. They really hurt there self! I was impressed again with the toughness and effort that Denzel Vance plays with. On the defensive side of the ball Makale Marks was a stud from the corner position. I also wanted to add that Western Hills was much improved over last year in my opinion.

Edited by FC Flyer

Fc was very undisciplined . They had taunting calls after each TD. That combined with the video that was pulled showing the fc principle seems to show the direction the program is headed.

This was a 7-13 game half way through the 4th. Western hills struggled when #1 left the game in the second quarter and the fc defense looked really fast. The fc d will be what keeps them going this year. The fc offense hit a couple deep throws in the 4th but other than that looked confused all night.

Fc was very undisciplined . They had taunting calls after each TD. That combined with the video that was pulled showing the fc principle seems to show the direction the program is headed.

This was a 7-13 game half way through the 4th. Western hills struggled when #1 left the game in the second quarter and the fc defense looked really fast. The fc d will be what keeps them going this year. The fc offense hit a couple deep throws in the 4th but other than that looked confused all night.

Has nothing to do with the football program.

The Flyers know they have to be more disciplined. They'll learn that well this week.

WH is a much better team for sure, but they had a very short field for the only score they had all night. Easily could have been a shutout for FC. WH never could take advantage of the Flyer turnovers and mistakes.