4A #4 Franklin County at 1A Frankfort

DragonFire

Who wins?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

Another week, another Franklin County win, and they've settled in to that #4 spot in our rankings. Their latest victim was 5A Woodford County by a 56-35 margin. This week they take on rival Frankfort, which has not had an easy go of it. They've started 0-3 after last season's strong 10-3 campaign. Last season, this contest was a tooth and nail 22-13 result. Do the Panthers have any hope of hanging with the Flyers?

Anytime you have a Rivalry game between these two, it will not start out a blow-out. I think since the new rivalry has been renewed, Frankfort High has only won twice out of what, 10?? Did this rivalry renew in 2005? I think Frankfort is 2-8 against the Flyers in the last past 10 years.

This one is at Sower Field, but I see The Flyers winning, 49-7

Anytime you have a Rivalry game between these two, it will not start out a blow-out. I think since the new rivalry has been renewed, Frankfort High has only won twice out of what, 10?? Did this rivalry renew in 2005? I think Frankfort is 2-8 against the Flyers in the last past 10 years.

This one is at Sower Field, but I see The Flyers winning, 49-7

Renewed in 2003, Frankfort won that first meeting.

I think they may have won one other time since.

This is always a game early its never a blow out, and still not sure if Franklin County is legit, they have hot and cold points in ball games I have seen. Take 3 phases to call yourself a contender. FHS goes down, but there will be some fireworks from both teams early.

What phase is your biggest concern Skilld-Kid?