Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hip-Hop Box

Standard Membership
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Hip-Hop Box

  1. Smaller schools, Yes Class A or 1A. I thought they were the same, sorry.
  2. I was just making sure cause I'm in the middle of this debate with a family member and he seems to thinks in 1A football you aren't capable, I guess Athletically or physically to play college ball. I just gave up :isurrender:
  3. "Playing at a class A school doesn't give you the total qualification of playing in College"? This was a statement brought up on another site, I just want to get thoughts and opinions on this issue. Personally I think no matter what class you play in, if you talented enough you can go off and play college ball. (I didn't know what forum this should be in)
  4. Though Jalen Washington was talented he can no longer suit up for the Panthers, but that still has nothing to do with this team. When you have 24 kids and your talented Senior QB/leader goes down, its tough on the teams moral. The Discipline side of things its tough on Coaches to do when this younger generation has this thing of self entitlement that they don't have to work for anything and it should be giving to them coming in. with all that being said I just hope for a good hard fought game by both teams. Good luck to my guys on both teams.
  5. Franklin co. by alot... Yes, it is a rivalry game but this Frankfort team is lacking leadership and discipline right now... Its hard to watch but I will be there to support.
  6. It's another huge gap the middle school is full of 6th and 7th graders they may have 2 or 3 8th graders... I know Frankfort is normally low on numbers "dirty 30" but numbers are really low. #15 looked like a young Tebow out there I didn't kno he was a lefty
  7. Panthers just dont have the number... I think like 5 of the 24 kids are seniors and one that plays soccer is done for the year, Robinson went down and now another senior is out. This team is so inexperienced it not funny. I just hope the kids can hang in there and not get discouraged about playing football.
  8. Looks like it was a good game, tied at half time. congrats to the Flyers.
  9. It's going to be a long season for Frankfort...:isurrender:
  10. I hope this is the Cable 10 "Game of the week" cause its going to be a good one to watch.
  11. Frankfort is really low on numbers. I hope this very young and inexperienced Frankfort team can pull one out.
  12. last time I check it was 16-0 Panthers.
  13. Frankfort is that Banged up?!?!?!:eek:
  14. Really not sure though that could be the practice field.
  15. Are those teams, Traveling teams or actual high schools?
  16. Not only do you go on vacation but, getting to visit a College campus like UF and USF is phenomenal ,also as stated early there are kids who this is once in a live time for... Foley and staff out did themselves with this trip.
  17. This was a different team out there tonight, a lot of inexperienced players on the field tonight for the Panthers. The younger players stepped it up tonight and I thought that was excellent for the Panther to feel like they could rely on the younger guys to step up and contribute.
  18. Oct 3 Frankfort travels to Florida Baptist Academy I'm not sure what they look like but you cant say their lesser/better then them cause we don't know.
  19. But How does that hurt Frankfort, is all I'm saying? and If that's the case since they beat the 3A state champ, is that not worthy of being the #1 in 1A?
  20. I'm not taking anything away from what BW has done, and them beating FC would put them ahead of Frankfort but anyone else I'm not seeing it.
  21. What has Frankfort done to not be #2?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.