Everything posted by The Closer
-
8th Region Tournament
Did they ever get the rain or did they cancel based on forecast?
-
Moeller/Simon Kenton Predictions Today April 16th 6PM
Lawrence threw the day before in a district seed game but I'm sure he would have got the ball otherwise.
-
8th Region
That is a solid top 4. Collins will be the favorite and South returns a lot of talent. Anderson Co. will rebound from a below average year make some noise in 2014. Shelby Co. might have the best player in the region in SS Kipp Moore. They are well coached and always a threat. Simon Kenton will be in the running, remember they were only three outs away from beating Collins in the regional last year.
-
Scott 7 St. Henry 2
Who would that have been?
-
10th region draw
2012 - Montgomery Co. 2013 - Scott 2014 - Harrison Co.
-
Harrison Co. vs Male
Who is pitching for both teams?
-
Scott 1 Lou. Male 0
Final from Taylor Mill.
-
Cooper 4 Holmes 0
you're right...after throwing that many pitches he shouldn't see the mound until at least Friday.
-
Cooper 4 Holmes 0
Who pitched for Holmes? I hear the Courtney kid is having a good year so far.
-
10th region POY
From what I have heard he has had some offers he is just waiting to see what else comes in.
-
10th region draw
They don't beat Mason without him on the mound on Monday.
-
Scott 8 Dixie 3
I would say Hiller, he came in and struck out the side in the seventh yesterday.
-
Scott 8 Dixie 3
Final in 7 innings at Scott. Sowder gets the win in a well pitched game between him and Smallwood.
-
Paul Dunbar 3 Bryan Station 2
Why was this game played at Georgetown College?
-
Bellevue/Beechwood Scrimmage (3/21)
I agree. A scrimmage is to see where different players can play and for pitchers to work on pitches they might be struggling with.
-
10th Region 2009
Brandon Martin was the winning pitcher in all three Regional wins last year for Harrison Co. You never know what having only one pitcher can do.
-
2008 State Baseball Championship Contest
Apollo PRP Greenup LexCath PRP LexCath LexCath 7runs
-
Bill Due
Many people stuck with EM because of Bill and the relationship he took the time to build with his clients. He will be truly missed.
-
Postseason awards from the Ninth Region Coaches
Bobby Estes from Campbell and E.J. Murray from Scott will represent the 10th region in the junior game. I believe the game is at U of L a week from this Sunday.
-
Nicholas County 12 Mason County 8 (8 innings)
Does Nicholas not have any other pitching? That is way too many pitches for a high school kids to throw.
-
Scott/Brossart Predictions
Who's pitching for both teams? I imagine it will either be Adams or Adkins for Scott but not sure about Brossart. I give it to Scott in a close one.
-
Grant Co. 3 Scott 2
Grant Co. has beaten some pretty good teams this year and I think beating Scott shows they are for real.
-
Campbell Co. 8 Brossart 0
Have Scott and Silver Grove played their seeded game yet?
-
Scott 10 Mason County 0 (Game 2)
Didn't Estes get the loss against Mason?
-
Harrison County 14 Dixie Heights 0
Any idea who pitched in this game?