Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Scott/Brossart Predictions

Featured Replies

Game is tomorrow at Campbell County. Not sure on the times but it should be either at 5:00 or 7:00. Whos your money on?

Who's pitching for both teams? I imagine it will either be Adams or Adkins for Scott but not sure about Brossart. I give it to Scott in a close one.

  • Author
Who's pitching for both teams? I imagine it will either be Adams or Adkins for Scott but not sure about Brossart. I give it to Scott in a close one.

 

Adkins will be going in this one as he pitched very well against them earlier in the season, winning 9-1.

 

Also the decision was made who was pitching based on the fact that Adams had a little bit of an arm problem after pitching against HC (I've heard it may be a little case of a dead arm) so if his arm is ready and Scott is able to get past Brossart, which will be no easy task with Verst on the mound, Adams should pitch the next game or possibly relieve for Adkins if he gets into trouble early as losing in this game is not an option for either ball club at this juncture of the season.

 

Should be a dandy!

 

It'll be interesting to see if BB will pitch to Adams in this game as they intentionally walked him 2 or 3 times during the district game in the regular season.

Brossart will win this one and advance to play the Fighting Camels:ylsuper:

I'll take Scott by 6. 8-2

I'll take Scott in a close one.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.