Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cooper 4 Holmes 0

Featured Replies

In perhaps one of the fastest played games I've been to in a while. I believe it was just under an hour and a half. Very solid defense by Cooper. John Bjurquist pitches a complete game and I'm guessing, less than 80 pitches. I think he threw 4 or 5 pitches in the 5th. A big 2 run homer over the 360 sign by Reuben Griggs in the 5th gives Cooper the insurance runs. Holmes pitcher threw well and threw strikes which made the game go quick.

 

Cooper is now 5-1 and play Simon Kenton Wednesday.

Who pitched for Holmes? I hear the Courtney kid is having a good year so far.

  • Author
Who pitched for Holmes? I hear the Courtney kid is having a good year so far.

 

I didn't have a roster so I'm not sure. He was a good sized kid but I doubt it was Courtney if he threw 130 pitches on Friday as the paper said. At least I hope it would not be him for his arms sake.

you're right...after throwing that many pitches he shouldn't see the mound until at least Friday.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.