Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

10th region POY

Featured Replies

Just recieved an e-mail saying that E.J. Murray from Scott is the 10th region player of the year. E.J. will also represent the 10 region in the Senior All-State game to be held at U.K. Congratulations E.J.

Congratulations EJ!

That is just great news! Well deserved! EJ is definitely one of the very best players in the state. It frustrates me that he doesn't appear to be getting more attention from colleges...hopefully I'm wrong? I hope I am wrong because he can flat out play the game and I really want to see him playing in college. Hits for average and power; plays exceptional defense at any position on the field; just an awesome athlete and my number one pick for the right attitude on and off the field! Congrats EJ!

That is just great news! Well deserved! EJ is definitely one of the very best players in the state. It frustrates me that he doesn't appear to be getting more attention from colleges...hopefully I'm wrong? I hope I am wrong because he can flat out play the game and I really want to see him playing in college. Hits for average and power; plays exceptional defense at any position on the field; just an awesome athlete and my number one pick for the right attitude on and off the field! Congrats EJ!

 

At this time I don't believe he has any offers from colleges. From what I have heard and who I have talked to it looks like EJ will attend WKU for college and attempt to walk-on the baseball team if he is able to make the cut...

At this time I don't believe he has any offers from colleges. From what I have heard and who I have talked to it looks like EJ will attend WKU for college and attempt to walk-on the baseball team if he is able to make the cut...

 

From what I have heard he has had some offers he is just waiting to see what else comes in.

From what I have heard he has had some offers he is just waiting to see what else comes in.

 

Yet again this is what I've heard and generally I'm spot on about Scott issues as I've been around the program ever since my kid was on the team. However you may be correct in the end or things may have changed since I last heard.

Outstanding student and solid young man and great to see him get some recognition for his ability. Would love to see him get the opportunity to play at the next level.

Just recieved an e-mail saying that E.J. Murray from Scott is the 10th region player of the year. E.J. will also represent the 10 region in the Senior All-State game to be held at U.K. Congratulations E.J.

 

EJ is an outstanding player and has been for the Eagles for 4 years. I however believe that after watching him play for a while that he will have to be a second baseman at the college level. I just don't think he has a strong enough arm to play short in college. He can field and hit with the best of them and any college would be getting a great competitor so some college needs to step up and make the kid a offer. I would love to see him play for NKU that way I could still watch him play some.

 

Great job EJ with 10th region player of the year you deserved it.:thumb::thumb:

Cangrats Ej, glad Scott finally gets some recognition and gets a player to accept this award. This is well deserved as i think Ej is by far the best player in the region and up there in the state. Congrats Ej again and the Eagles.

Cangrats Ej, glad Scott finally gets some recognition and gets a player to accept this award. This is well deserved as i think Ej is by far the best player in the region and up there in the state. Congrats Ej again and the Eagles.

 

I congratulated him on the award, but saying he is by far the best player in the region is a bit of a stretch. There are several good ball players in the 10th Region. Some of them didn't even make it to the Regional Tournament. Patrick Johnson of Pendleton County has already signed with University of the Cumberlands and he didn't even make it to the 10th Region Tournament and the same for some Brossart players and Montgomery County players. So congratulations to Murray, but let's don't push it too far.

Its an opinion and I think it is true. I didnt see one player this year that was better than Ej that played in the tenth.

Its an opinion and I think it is true. I didnt see one player this year that was better than Ej that played in the tenth.

 

Saying that you didn't see anyone who was better than EJ in the 10th region and stating that he was far better than anyone else in the 10th Region are 2 totally different comments. Not trying to take away from his accomplishments at all, but there were several very good players in the 10th Region.

Saying that you didn't see anyone who was better than EJ in the 10th region and stating that he was far better than anyone else in the 10th Region are 2 totally different comments. Not trying to take away from his accomplishments at all, but there were several very good players in the 10th Region.

 

I'm saying that I didnt see anyone in the 10th that was better than him and I saw every team play this year. This would make him better than any other player in the 10th. Whether or not there are several good players in the Region and I know there are but clearly not as good as Ej which would make him the best player in the 10th.

Edited by gold sunrise
Rule #13

I'm saying that I didnt see anyone in the 10th that was better than him and I saw every team play this year. This would make him better than any other player in the 10th. Whether or not there are several good players in the Region and I know there are but clearly not as good as Ej which would make him the best player in the 10th.

 

When Scott played GRC this year, GRC played all subs since they had already won the tournament. So, in fact you didn't see them play unless you were there for the Memorial Day Maraton that Monday morning. :ohbrother:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.