Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

10th region POY

Featured Replies

Congratulations EJ~excellent skills and ultimate team player...good luck in your decision...anxious to hear where you'll be playing next year.

A capper to a HOF career at Scott High School. He was well schooled in sports starting at home and he carried it onto high school.

When Scott played GRC this year, GRC played all subs since they had already won the tournament. So, in fact you didn't see them play unless you were there for the Memorial Day Maraton that Monday morning. :ohbrother:

 

But i did see them play at Scott in the Regional tournament.

He is by all accounts a good kid, a good HS player, a good student and has a great work ethic on and off the field. But he won't play Division I ball unless he can find a place to walk on somewhere. He lacks the speed to play at that level. He probably can play NAIA or Division III. I agree that he won't be a SS because of arm strength. Second base or left field are probably his positions.

 

From what I have heard he has had some offers he is just waiting to see what else comes in.

Are there other seniors in the 10th region that are going to play division 1 ball? I know Eric Case has had many offers but none division 1 that I know of.

Are there other seniors in the 10th region that are going to play division 1 ball? I know Eric Case has had many offers but none division 1 that I know of.

 

I don't think there are any.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.