Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

rockmom

Former Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by rockmom

  1. Nahhh...nothing as serious as kidnapping. A little hijacking, but still relevant, so it's all good.
  2. Randy is 8....of course he didn't floss, probably didn't take his vitamins and the term "good breakfast" is relative to him, as apparently Skittles cover the basic food groups? PP2 is, welll...#fatjason. Again, it's relative on the "good breakfast" idea, vitamins are what he probably considers barley and hops, and I'm pretty sure he did look to have good dental hygeine when I met him...but that's no proof of flossing.
  3. PA Guy: "There will be a delay of undetermined minutes while we await the arrival of PP2."
  4. I feel bad for Atherton. They really don't have a good option any way they go. Doss, I could see becoming competitive. But given the make up of the magnet @ Atherton, it's just not going to be a football school.
  5. I have no words. My prayers are for him as he goes to God. My prayers are for his family as they navigate this difficult time. :cry:
  6. Just to throw this out there: should kids be pulled out for non-revenue sports championships? I mean, if it's about the educational opportunities......
  7. From about an hour and a half ago: Fervent prayers are still needed. Every minute is a miracle right now it seems.
  8. I can't remember the last time a basketball or football game was played at either school's facility. Not saying it definitely hasn't happened recently. But if it has, I don't remember it.
  9. To accommodate the crowd, I would speculate
  10. Well, that's a nice replacement!
  11. I have a soft spot for St Francis, so, go Wyverns! They have to have the coolest mascot in the state!
  12. Main arteries are wet. Side streets are slushy.
  13. LOVE swiss steak! Need to put that into my menu plan.
  14. I am now in the possession of the Bristol's black bean soup recipe. I have made it once in the crockpot, but the recipe isn't designed for the crock pot. It was good, but I need to work on it to perfect it.
  15. I won't speculate as to the reason, because I'm not "in the know". But if you check the schedules from the last several years, you'll find the trend is the same.
  16. So, so you guys get equally upset when CSAA athletes wind up on JCPS teams? 'Cause the CSAA is far superior to the JCPS elementary and middle school organizations, especially in the non-revenue and girls sports programs.
  17. I'd just like to point out that a LOT more kids go to JCPS after attending Catholic grade schools than vice versa....just sayin'....
  18. That is by FAR the beat news! Thank you for sharing!
  19. Yay! Someone I voted for finally won! Great, great outcome!
  20. Today, Hellbird I have no more to say. One of my best friends is in the hospital and her family is saying their goodbyes. All this....it's nothing. I don't really give a damn.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.