Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

bluecolonels95

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by bluecolonels95

  1. You can but it now. They send a link to your email. There will be a button that says Watch Broadcast. You can either watch on your phone or what I do is I pull it up on my laptop then hook up a HDMI cord from computer to TV to watch it on the big screen.
  2. Remember we live in a society where everyone wants everything for free without thinking of the time and effort that goes into doing a great Broadcast.?
  3. I think CCH run to the state finals will stop here. I can’t see them getting by BG. We have played some good teams this year but not any great teams. We struggled against the good teams ( Beechwood, Lexington Catholic, Dixie). Our passing game has been anemic all year, almost frustrating at times. Definitely need our passing game to be a factor in this game as I think BG will eventually stop the run. We need a balanced attack. We can’t rely on Caleb running the ball 75% of plays. Bowling Green has played the better competition this year and it will show in this game. I say BG wins 24-7.
  4. Far from being privileged. But apparently you got me all figured out as well as all the other alumni. Just a typical middle class dude here. $15 won’t bankrupt anyone. Simply don’t pay it then.
  5. I just remember a few weeks back that someone mentioned CCH had 5 starters out on defense when they played Lexington Catholic. I’m just a casual fan and try to keep up with my alma-mater but I don’t have inside info into the program and injury report. That’s why I was wondering. I just hope we got them starters back on defense.
  6. I said it before and say it again. When has $15 become a lot of money? Usually when I go to the game I go with my wife so usually $7 a ticket during regular season so why is everyone crying about $15. Hell, 2 hours of entertainment for $15, I will pay that all day long. Usually when the wife and I go out somewhere we always spend $50-100 easily so $15 is a bargain for a Friday evening. Stop crying people.
  7. Before I make my prediction, do we know if any of the CCH players that will not be playing this week due to injury? If Nally, France, Stegman are out then we have a slim chance. Just curious.
  8. What about former Beechwood coach Mike Yeagle. What’s he up to now? He was fairly young when he left Beechwood.
  9. CCH struggles too much on offense and we haven’t played the toughest schedule in the world this year like previous years. I still say Freddy Douglass and Bowling Green are the 2 best teams in 5A but we shall see I guess. It looks like we play Madison Southern next week and hopefully we can get the W there but the semi- final game will be tough and I think it will end there. Our leading rusher shouldn’t be a QB. What happened to our RB’s this year? I say put in Zion Mason at RB for the remainder of playoffs. He looks legit.
  10. Highlands wants it more. CCH offense is so boring, no passing game, run the same plays over and over. You can’t run your QB every other play. The defense will eventually stop it.
  11. I guess I missed something, I went to CovCath website to purchase the digital tickets for tonight’s game. It says you need a passcode. So I emailed the the tickets @covcath.org and got a response saying that Highlands provides the passcode. Is CovCath not doing the Boxcast thing like they did for the 3 regular season home games? I’m trying to give them money for the game tonight but if they don’t want it then I guess I will simply listen to it. Anyone know what’s going on? I like to watch the game on tv tonight.
  12. When did $15 become a lot of money. Come on people!!! These schools have had very little income from admissions coming in for athletics this year. Think of it as charity and get into the holiday spirit and pay the $15. My prediction is CCH 28-13. Should be closer especially if CCH have players out due to injury.
  13. I’ll take another win over Highlands and push the current streak to 7 games.
  14. I say CovCath by 4 td’s. Our defense is pretty good plus they don’t have Beau Allen to throw for 450 yards like he did last year. Plus that game last year was early in the year and the CCH secondary was young and inexperienced. We have 7 games under our belt and getting better each week on both sides of the ball. I say CCH 35-7.
  15. You would think but not going to happen. Beechwood will win by a lot.
  16. No no. You stay retired so CovCath can keep winning. Our turn to shine. ?
  17. I remember when CCH got this game on their schedule earlier the season I was thinking hell yeah, this will be a great game. Now, no so much since SK has struggled. I say CCH 31-7
  18. I want Henderson County to win just to move Owensboro down in the RPI in 5A. Of course I have given up on trying to understand the RPI for this year anyways.
  19. Frederick Douglass is going in reverse. I guess they better blowout Scott Co. this week to get some respect and move up. It will be interesting to see where teams end up in this final RPI. These #1seeds might be playing some very tough teams in the regional finals.
  20. Covcath likes to exagerate the weight of players by 30 pds. This was the case when I was there 25+ years ago. Nothing new. CCH players are never huge like Ohio or Texas players. As long as they're disciplined, fit, fast, and do their job at whatever position they play then everything will be fine.
  21. Congrats Ryle, getting better as the season goes on.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.