Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Covington Catholic 40 Conner 0

Featured Replies

  • Replies 46
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Woofing at opposing players.  Players who said nothing to him.     Anecdotally, I’ve heard he is the most disliked HC in NKY football amongst people in the game.  So, that’s why I said it.  

  • colonel-fan
    colonel-fan

    I don't want to speak for Deuce, but I think his comment was all in fun.

  • I apologize to everyone viewing this thread for my choice of words last night.  Ironically, in calling out non-adult behavior by an adult, I in fact, exhibited the same behavior.     Moving on.

Posted Images

  • Author

Covington Catholic
1st downs: 16
Rush yards: 164
Pass yards: 184
Total offense: 348
Penalties: 5-43
Turnovers: 0
Caleb Jacob 12-19-0 for 184yds and 0 TDs

Conner
1st downs: 6
Rush yards: 77
Pass yards: 15
Total offense: 92
Penalties: 0-0
Turnovers: 2
Jackson Bucks 6-10-1 for 15yds and 0 TDs

Congrats to the Colonels!

I know the final score doesn't reflect it but Conner played well early, correct?

Just now, theguru said:

I know the final score doesn't reflect it but Conner played well early, correct?

Conner did play well early, I think there was no score after the 1st quarter. Once CovCath settled in, it was tough for the Cougars to keep pace.

3 minutes ago, colonel-fan said:

Conner did play well early, I think there was no score after the 1st quarter. Once CovCath settled in, it was tough for the Cougars to keep pace.

I am glad to hear it, I know the Cougars have some good players. 

CovCath fans at work Monday hearing fans of other schools complaining like=

Everything Is Fine Everything Is Good GIF - EverythingIsFine  EverythingIsGood Dancing - Discover & Share GIFs

  • Author
8 minutes ago, theguru said:

I know the final score doesn't reflect it but Conner played well early, correct?

Conner's defensive secondary is definitely good, but was tired in the second half.

Jackson Bucks had his first varsity game at QB. I thought he was a really nice runner. His arm needs work. He had a few fowl ups like you might expect out of a first start for a QB. Cov Cath's defense is good, and was in his face a lot...Conner lost a couple off O-linemen to injuries in their last game. Not sure whether or not either of them were back tonight.

Conner isn't bad, but they're dealing with the injury bug, and the just aren't in the same place Cov Cath is as far as talent goes. I hate saying that because it makes me sound like an arrogant homer, and I realize that, but that doesn't mean what I said isn't true.

2 minutes ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

Conner's defensive secondary is definitely good, but was tired in the second half.

Jackson Bucks had his first varsity game at QB. I thought he was a really nice runner. His arm needs work. He had a few fowl ups like you might expect out of a first start for a QB. Cov Cath's defense is good, and was in his face a lot...Conner lost a couple off O-linemen to injuries in their last game. Not sure whether or not either of them were back tonight.

Conner isn't bad, but they're dealing with the injury bug, and the just aren't in the same place Cov Cath is as far as talent goes. I hate saying that because it makes me sound like an arrogant homer, and I realize that, but that doesn't mean what I said isn't true.

You are one of the most humble people I know CWB and thanks for the additional.

Conner’s head coach is a zero.  Total.  Zero.

1 hour ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

Colonels win big on senior night.

Cov Cath has outscored their opponents 168-7 in the last 4 games.

Play somebody! ?

1 minute ago, Samcro said:

Conner’s head coach is a zero.  Total.  Zero.

Why do you say that?

  • Author
Just now, TheDeuce said:

Play somebody! ?

We had LaSalle in that mix in our original schedule but LaSalle dropped us when they revised their schedule for the COVID changes in Ohio.

5 minutes ago, theguru said:

Why do you say that?

Woofing at opposing players.  Players who said nothing to him.  
 

Anecdotally, I’ve heard he is the most disliked HC in NKY football amongst people in the game.  So, that’s why I said it.  
 

Admittedly, it’s based on second and third hand, but, people I trust, that aren’t prone to hyperbole.  
 

I hope he enjoyed the running clock.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.