Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Covington Catholic 40 Conner 0

Featured Replies

9 minutes ago, colonel-fan said:

In 2015 CovCath was 17th in the state in 5A scoring defense.

In 2016 CovCath was 16th in the state in 5A scoring defense.

Those defenses had trouble consistently stopping the run.

Heaven help me, I watched a few CovCath games over the years.

Thanks for posting that info. I believe 2015 was year one for Eviston at Cov Cath.

  • Replies 46
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Woofing at opposing players.  Players who said nothing to him.     Anecdotally, I’ve heard he is the most disliked HC in NKY football amongst people in the game.  So, that’s why I said it.  

  • colonel-fan
    colonel-fan

    I don't want to speak for Deuce, but I think his comment was all in fun.

  • I apologize to everyone viewing this thread for my choice of words last night.  Ironically, in calling out non-adult behavior by an adult, I in fact, exhibited the same behavior.     Moving on.

Posted Images

On 10/24/2020 at 8:21 AM, TheDeuce said:

image.gif.d4f3ef36b86bb46a1955d6769e9acf15.gif

Yep. That sailed right over.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.