Everything posted by bluecolonels95
-
Ryle 42 Simon Kenton 15
Did SK give up on the season like Highlands. I guess the SK- Covcath game will be another blowout for SK.
-
Do you think Scott County is being snubbed in the 5A Class Rankings?
I see that on KHSAA/Riherds has updated schedules. At first I went into KHSAA and clicked on a link that said composite schedules which I guess do not have the updates. Either/or we are good.
-
Do you think Scott County is being snubbed in the 5A Class Rankings?
Scott Co is # 2 in RPI so if they beat FD next week then I imagine they still be ranked high. RPI is what matters.
-
Do you think Scott County is being snubbed in the 5A Class Rankings?
Cool. I didn't know if that was on our not. I went on to the KHSAA site to look at schedules and didn't see it for that week but I guess KHSAA never updated the schedules with all the craziness of cancelations.
-
Do you think Scott County is being snubbed in the 5A Class Rankings?
I guess they are not playing FD in the regular season so that would have been a good tell on how good they might be. Doesn't matter too much since FD/ SC will more than likely meet in 2nd round of playoffs. I think FD wins that one.
-
Uploading or changing profile pictures/avatars
I stumbled across it on CovCath logo images. Got to say it's a better looking ring than the 94 ring.
-
BluegrassPreps Class 5A Football Rankings (10/19) - Discussion
Just not the same intriguing matchups are they. Need to get back the old playoff format.
-
BluegrassPreps Class 5A Football Rankings (10/19) - Discussion
Covcath did have to play on the road in the semifinals in both 2017 (S. Warren) and 2018 (Pulaski Co) in order to get to state. If we got to travel then we got to travel. If we do make it that far I just hope it's not FD in the semifinals. They scare me the most.
-
BluegrassPreps Class 5A Football Rankings (10/19) - Discussion
True about the RPI but I think both teams win out in the regular season and they should leap frog all other teams by end of year.
-
BluegrassPreps Class 5A Football Rankings (10/19) - Discussion
I think we see a 5A rematch from last year. The top 2 teams stay the top 2 teams for the rest of the year.
-
Official KHSAA RPI Rankings (10/18)
I wouldn't worry too much. If Frederick Douglass beats Scott Co and St X later this year then they would probably be one of the top 2 teams for sure.
-
Covington Catholic 42 Highlands 0
Very impressive win. Our defense is getting better each week and being more disciplined. Our offensive line did great this game opening up holes all day for the running game. Besides Reardon, we need more recievers to get open and make some plays for Caleb but other than that it was a overall great victory. It was also nice not to see a bunch of turnovers and penalties. I know we had 1 turnover and that personal foul penalty but overall good. Let's keep it going, we got some good opponents coming up in the upcoming weeks in SK and LexCath.
-
Highlands at Covington Catholic Predictions/Updates
I'm horrible at predicting games. I thought it be close, I predicted CCH 24-21. Highlands is horrible but glad to see CCH with the shutout so far. There has been 3 shutouts the last 3 years for CCH against Highlands..Let's make it # 4 tonight.
-
Highlands at Covington Catholic Predictions/Updates
Call them the cardiac colonels this year
-
Highlands at Covington Catholic Predictions/Updates
CCH should be up 28-0 but turnovers and that personal foul penalty when they were on 5 yard line is keeping Highlands in the game.
-
Highlands at Covington Catholic Predictions/Updates
I got it fixed.
-
Highlands at Covington Catholic Predictions/Updates
My video has blurred upper part of the screen but other than that it's good
-
Is Beechwood's Cam Hergott the front runner for Kentucky Mr. Football?
Cam is good but not great or he would be getting many D1 offers. He's not even close to being a Beau Allen from last year and he didn't even win it. No disrespect to Cam. I watched him play against Cov Cath and he made some good plays but not enough to wow me. I don't know much about all these other Mr Kentucky Football candidates so maybe Cam might be up there. Look at Mayer from last year who won. He was a dominate force on both sides of the ball and determined the flow and outcome of each game. In my mind that is what a Mr Football should be and Cam is not there. Sorry Cam.
-
BluegrassPreps Class 5A Football Rankings (10/12) - Discussion
Looks accurate and agree with Freddy D being the legit #1 even with the opening season loss. The # 2 spot could be toss up between CCH, SW, and BG. I know SW barely beat BG. Highlands will give CCH a game this Friday so we should know more about CCH. It all will play itself out.
-
Highlands at Covington Catholic Predictions/Updates
This will be a close one. If CCH brings their "A" game then they should win. If CCH brings all the slow starts, mental mistakes, turnovers, and all the penalties they have each game then they will lose. I hope the bye week will make them better prepared. I hope the 6'7" tight end plays. I hope the O-line opens up holes for the Owen Nally and gives better pass protection for Caleb. CCH defense has been doing a good job so far but the Highlands QB likes to run so hopefully CCH is prepared for that. But its simple, CCH should win if they play flawless football. 24-21 CCH
-
Beechwood at Covington Catholic Predictions/Updates
5:28
-
Beechwood at Covington Catholic Predictions/Updates
They are just not good. We have been spoiled the last 3 years. I hope they prove me wrong. Frustrating to watch with all the mental errors.
-
Beechwood at Covington Catholic Predictions/Updates
CCH is not the #1 team in 5A. We got a long way to go to get better in all areas in order to be considered #1.
-
Beechwood at Covington Catholic Predictions/Updates
Coach Eviston is 5-0 against Beechwood and by large margin of victories. I will take CCH but it could be a close game..
-
BluegrassPreps Class 5A Football Rankings (9/14) - Discussion
Wow, Cov Cath still at #1 after their sloppy week 1 performance. Except for their 2 play opening drive TD, CCH did not look that good at all on offense. Their offensive line has got to do a better job pushing the line and opening up holes for the RB. Caleb at QB got to be more consistent. Can't have 4 turnovers again either. I was wrong in week 1 prediction, thought they would blow out Dixie. Beechwood with the big win at Corbin. This week's game should be very interesting. I got faith though in my Colonels, Eviston will have them better prepared for this week's game. I would give the number one spot to Bowling Green for now.