Ryle 42 Simon Kenton 15

theguru

1 hour ago, StraightShooter said:

Congrats to the Raiders players and staff on the continual improvements during the year and winning the district! I believe it breaks SK’s 2-year streak of winning the district. Sets up Dixie/SK rematch in first round of play offs.

Congrats to Ryle on winning the district. The NKY 6A playoffs should be a really fun set of games to watch this year. 

• Like 2

Congrats to Ryle on this win!  6A needs to be good in NKY and Ryle has continued to get better after that dreadful offseason.  Kudos to them.

I don't believe SK has given up on the season.  They're young, but will still be a tough out here in a few weeks.  I think our expectations of high school kids can be unfair.  Young players competing in a successful program are still young and will make mistakes, but they'll learn from them.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, hogstooth said:

Congrats to Ryle on winning the district. The NKY 6A playoffs should be a really fun set of games to watch this year. 

Agreed HTooth! I do believe Ryle and Dixie are the 2 best teams this year in NKY 6A. Dixie has a chance to prove that again vs SK. The first  Ryle / Dixie game was an anomaly due to a Dixie “bakery factory” first quarter. If favorites win the first round, I look for a barnburner between Ryle and Dixie Part 2.

3 hours ago, StraightShooter said:

Agreed HTooth! I do believe Ryle and Dixie are the 2 best teams this year in NKY 6A. Dixie has a chance to prove that again vs SK. The first  Ryle / Dixie game was an anomaly due to a Dixie “bakery factory” first quarter. If favorites win the first round, I look for a barnburner between Ryle and Dixie Part 2.

I thought DH had dropped to 5A? Did they move back up?