Everything posted by bluecolonels95
-
Who is the best 5A State Champion of the last 5 seasons?
I agree with the 2017 CovCath team was better than 2019 by a slight margin. The 2017 team had a running clock on all the Kentucky schools that year including the 5 teams in the playoffs.
-
Covington Catholic - 2021 Schedule
Glad to see Elder on the schedule. It might not be a bad thing playing them the first game of the year. Both teams will be rusty and have first game jitters. It could work in CCH favor with a many returning starters or playing experience. I don’t know much about what Elder will look like this year but if they a have a bunch of first time starters then this game could be interesting.
-
Bowling Green agrees to Home & Home with Boyle County
That’s awesome. Big time matchup. BG does like to schedule big games and is not afraid to do so. Good for them.
-
Predictions for next years Cov Cath team? Next man up.
I like to see a Scout Co and/or Freddy D on schedule instead of Lexington Catholic. Same class.
-
Predictions for next years Cov Cath team? Next man up.
Why not Elder. We’ve played St. X, LaSalle, and Moeller plenty of times in past. I feel we never play Elder.
-
Predictions for next years Cov Cath team? Next man up.
I bet you Eviston will go with Evan Pitzer at QB. He likes having 3 years to develop a QB. Aiden Jones will be a beast. He got good family genetics for football. I wonder if they play him a little at TE or O-line or is he just a defensive guy? And I can’t wait to see what Zion will do for us. He going to be special.
-
Lexington Christian Academy vs. Beechwood Predictions/Updates (2A State Championship)
I will take Beechwood so they can bring a state title back to Northern Kentucky. They been there and done that. I think 14 state titles if I'm not mistaken. They got the experience, a great coach, and they got Cam Hergott. They win in their 2nd year in 2A.
-
Bowling Green vs. Owensboro Predictions/Updates (5A State Championship)
Not so fast. I will take Owensboro because they have a offense unlike CovCath and should put some points on the board. Clearly CCH was not the same team as previous 3 years and I think a lot of people gave them a ton of respect because of what they did the previous 3 years but I knew early on we were not even close the same caliber team on offense so shouldn't be surprised by the shutout victory. But congrats to BG for the win over my Colonels. I feel like Owensboro is getting no respect. They just knocked off the other state finalist from a year ago and FD had all that D-1 talent. I think it should be a very exciting game maybe even the best game out of all the 6 state title games. Plus BG has had their fare share of state title. Time for Owensboro to get one.
-
Franklin County vs. Boyle County Predictions/Updates (4A State Championship)
Same old story, give it to Boyle.
-
Trinity vs. Male Predictions/Updates (6A State Championship)
Here is a shock, never would have predicted these 2 teams make it to the finals. Hmmmmmm, let me think who might win. I guess I will take Trinity. I feel sorry for all other schools in 6A other than the Big 3. They know they never have a chance to win a state title, very rare occasion, I think Scott County being the last one to do so.. On to a more exciting state games that will be in the other classes.
-
Boyle County 55 Hopkinsville 0
How does Boyle County keep continually dominating everyone? The school is in the middle of nowhere. Where do these athletes come from? I understand Trinity always dominating in 6A, their in a big city. But Boyle, what’s the secret?
-
Dixie Heights - 2021 Schedule
You got me. Lol
-
Dixie Heights - 2021 Schedule
6A team for sure but a GCL team would always destroy Dixie. Not a chance of scheduling a GCL. No reason to do that.
-
Bowling Green at Covington Catholic Predictions/Updates (5A Semifinals)
Game over. I'm out.
-
Bowling Green at Covington Catholic Predictions/Updates (5A Semifinals)
Worst QB in the state. Geez people.
-
Bowling Green at Covington Catholic Predictions/Updates (5A Semifinals)
And Zion was in in play
-
Bowling Green at Covington Catholic Predictions/Updates (5A Semifinals)
Caleb likes to overthrow receivers all the time. That's what he does.
-
Bowling Green at Covington Catholic Predictions/Updates (5A Semifinals)
It's been like that all year. We didn't play the toughest schedule and struggled against the best teams we played all year, that being Beechwood and Lex Cath. Not a surprise right now. What is a surprise is the score, it should be 28-0.
-
Bowling Green at Covington Catholic Predictions/Updates (5A Semifinals)
Give the ball to Zion Mason on every play. He is the fastest player out there. Caleb is the slowest player but somehow we are content with the draw plays up the middle into a wall.
-
Bowling Green at Covington Catholic Predictions/Updates (5A Semifinals)
I did predict BG 24-7 knowing that CCH had no passing game. I think our 7 points comes on pick 6 because no way our offense scores a TD.
-
Bowling Green at Covington Catholic Predictions/Updates (5A Semifinals)
Or could easily be 21 or 28 to nothing
-
Bowling Green at Covington Catholic Predictions/Updates (5A Semifinals)
Caleb is so bad. Who is the backup QB. Our him in.
-
Bowling Green at Covington Catholic Predictions/Updates (5A Semifinals)
As they just intercepted it. Boom
-
Bowling Green at Covington Catholic Predictions/Updates (5A Semifinals)
At least CCH defense is good unlike our offense.
-
Bowling Green at Covington Catholic Predictions/Updates (5A Semifinals)
Covcath needs a passing game. I don't get it, Can anyone not get open or is Caleb hesitant to throw the ball more the 5 yards down field because he had no confidence. He looked more confident as a sophomore. Shocker, another interception.