Predictions for next years Cov Cath team? Next man up.

Sportsguy10

What do we think about next years CCH football team? 

Def

d-line

Trevor Wilson (JR)

ILB

David Sullivan (JR)

Aiden Jones (SO)

Owen Leen (FR)

OLB

Adam Holtz (JR)

Collin Gastright (JR)

Willie R (FR)

CB

Zion Mason (SO)

Rob Sandfoss (JR)

off

Garrett Benke (SO)

Zion Mason (SO)

Brayden Collins (JR)

Cam Giesler (FR)

Owen Leen (FR)

Willie R (FR)

Reid Hummel (JR)

QB

Evan Pitzer (FR)

Adam Holtz (JR)

** I’m sure I have some mistakes or forgotten some??

I bet you Eviston will go with Evan Pitzer at QB. He likes having 3 years to develop a QB. 
Aiden Jones will be a beast. He got good family genetics for football. I wonder if they play him a little at TE or O-line or is he just a defensive guy? 
And I can’t wait to see what Zion will do for us. He going to be special. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Bill W. said:

Covcath will be a good team but the days of the Mayer brothers, Coldiron etc are behind us. Only time will tell. I think they'll be more of a run dominant team as well.

Lol, CCH listen to me All-Americans are hard to come by BUT we have talent in our program and  the loss Dec 11 sucked BUT we have talent. I can’t wait for 2021!

stay positive!! Eddie and Brown have players !!!

• Like 1

St X would be a great opponent.  They had Lex Cath and Cincinnati LaSalle home and away the last two years. Unfortunately, Ohio’s shortened season nixed the LaSalle game, this year.  Not sure what’s happening with ‘21.  I assume Ryle and Beechwood will remain.  I think Simon Kenton was a replacement for maybe Campbell Co, but not sure.  

• Like 1

Update - Still looking at filling  first two weeks of season.  Ryle has moved to end of season.  Lex Cath is still on schedule.  LaSalle and Campbell Co fell off.  Given that SK was a replacement game for Campbell, I assume that they’re not on current 21 schedule.  I assume the 8 opponents for now are:

Ryle, Beechwood, Lex Cath, Conner, Cooper, Boone, Highlands, Dixie

Two weeks open.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

32 minutes ago, Tigerpride94 said:

I’d like to see St.X and Cov Cath play. Perfect time to get a two year deal. Two Catholic schools so seems like a no brainer. Plus they’ve played each other in past.

I would too! Probably a decade ago we played and it wasn’t competitive. Cov Cath is obviously much better now so I’m interested to see how it would go. 

I think the ideal schedule for Cov Cath is playing 7-8 NKY teams and then a school like Lex Cath/Cincy Sycamore/Indy Chatard/Columbus DeSales and then one of the big boys like LaSalle/Lou St. X./Moeller etc. Gives a good balance of the local teams that we should beat and then fun trips to play a good team and then you measure yourself against a big dog. We got very aggressive with the schedule a couple times in the past 15 years or so and it hasn’t ended up well. This model that we’ve done recently is much more sustainable. 

• Like 1