Sportsguy10

Predictions for next years Cov Cath team? Next man up.

2 minutes ago, Bluesport said:

Huh? Where did I say that? I was there and they had half the JV team playing defense.

Hearing a lot of rumors that the QB from SK is transferring to Covcath.  Anyone have anything on the new transfer?

4 minutes ago, YOUTH2019 said:

Hearing a lot of rumors that the QB from SK is transferring to Covcath.  Anyone have anything on the new transfer?

Yeah I have heard the same but I also see a lot of kids parents testing waters sometimes just for the attention....

😉

P.S we already have a good QB of the future! E. Pitzer 

48 minutes ago, Sportsguy10 said:

Yeah I have heard the same but I also see a lot of kids parents testing waters sometimes just for the attention....

😉

P.S we already have a good QB of the future! E. Pitzer 

But do you have a great QB of the future?

Hearing that adjective being used to describe this transfer. 

3 minutes ago, BrosefStalin said:

But do you have a great QB of the future?

Hearing that adjective being used to describe this transfer. 

Listen Chase is a stud! I’m not saying anything bad about the kid. All I’m saying is CCH is good. 

9 hours ago, YOUTH2019 said:

I heard Crone was looking at CCH and Beechwood both and that it appeared to be Beechwood where he was leaning.

Sounds like Agee from Campbell is going to be resurfacing at CCH though for his senior year. Think he has a younger bro too.

54 minutes ago, The Oracle said:

I heard Crone was looking at CCH and Beechwood both and that it appeared to be Beechwood where he was leaning.

Sounds like Agee from Campbell is going to be resurfacing at CCH though for his senior year. Think he has a younger bro too.

Agee? What’s  he play

Agee from Campbell?  He played Safety and WR.  Should have been the QB out there but for some reason they started Little.  That’s a good transfer.  What grade is the SK QB?

17 minutes ago, YOUTH2019 said:

Agee from Campbell?  He played Safety and WR.  Should have been the QB out there but for some reason they started Little.  That’s a good transfer.  What grade is the SK QB?

Nice always looking at getting better! I think Crone will be entering his JR year. 
We need Offensive lineman!! Can’t have enough (Ask the Bengals)

26 minutes ago, NKYPrepSportsFan said:

How would Agee or Crone be eligible to play in 2021?

That's a great question.

If someone is transferring from Campbell County to Cov Cath, I would assume a move to a home outside of the Campbell County school district would be sufficient for transfer eligibility.

Transferring from a Kenton County public school to a Kenton County private school like Chase Crone would be, though, I guess the family would have to be moving out of the at-large Kenton County school district? So moving to a home in Boone or Campbell County, or a home that sits within one of the independent districts within Kenton County (Fort Mitchell, Ludlow, Erlanger, Elsmere, Covington) and then opting to send Chase to a private school rather than the applicable public school.

I'm a little foggy on whether or not there are any additional circumstances that need to be met in order to received eligibility if the bona fide change in residence is verified...particularly as it pertains to change of address and transferring to a private school.

If anyone wants to read through Bylaw 6 and let us know, be my guest.

• Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

That's a great question.

If someone is transferring from Campbell County to Cov Cath, I would assume a move to a home outside of the Campbell County school district would be sufficient for transfer eligibility.

Transferring from a Kenton County public school to a Kenton County private school like Chase Crone would be, though, I guess the family would have to be moving out of the at-large Kenton County school district? So moving to a home in Boone or Campbell County, or a home that sits within one of the independent districts within Kenton County (Fort Mitchell, Ludlow, Erlanger, Elsmere, Covington) and then opting to send Chase to a private school rather than the applicable public school.

I'm a little foggy on whether or not there are any additional circumstances that need to be met in order to received eligibility if the bona fide change in residence is verified...particularly as it pertains to change of address and transferring to a private school.

If anyone wants to read through Bylaw 6 and let us know, be my guest.

I wonder how COVID affects all these laws. I guess some of these kids are NTI? And I have also heard several of these kids the parents have divorced so adding more complications. 
Agee started today at CCH

2 hours ago, Sportsguy10 said:

I wonder how COVID affects all these laws. I guess some of these kids are NTI? And I have also heard several of these kids the parents have divorced so adding more complications. 
Agee started today at CCH

You beat me to it. There are still a lot of kids doing NTI, and Agee is now a Colonel.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, YOUTH2019 said:

Junior.

Agee is a nice player to get at receiver and DB. We have to get better at both of those spots this year and he helps. As much as I think 2 or 3 of the younger guys are really good, you usually want older guys playing.