Sportsguy10

Predictions for next years Cov Cath team? Next man up.

19 minutes ago, The Oracle said:

So is Giesler a Thoroughbred now?

I was told during preseason practice that he would end up back at NCC before the year was over and lo and behold we have it.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Jack of all Trades said:

I was told during preseason practice that he would end up back at NCC before the year was over and lo and behold we have it.

I hear he was unhappy not to be starting on the JV basketball team, and that sealed the deal.

• Haha 1

How does one get so many chances to transfer back and fourth? Lol ūüėā¬†

5 hours ago, Ballfan34 said:

How does one get so many chances to transfer back and fourth? Lol ūüėā¬†

3 schools in one year. Crazy

1 hour ago, Sportsguy10 said:

3 schools in one year. Crazy

8 hours ago, The Oracle said:

I hear he was unhappy not to be starting on the JV basketball team, and that sealed the deal.

I believe the "transfer portal" culture is creating situations like this. At some point it might be time to look in the mirror. I know when he left HHS the football program got crushed by people saying they were running him off by not having him play varsity football. Now he transfers again because he isn't getting what he wants at CCH. At what point does it stop being someone else's fault? 

• Like 11

10 hours ago, The Oracle said:

I have not heard anything from my boys, but this is comical if it is the case. He is the 1st one off the bench in our JV games. 

31 minutes ago, Bluesport said:

I have not heard anything from my boys, but this is comical if it is the case. He is the 1st one off the bench in our JV games. 

No idea who your boys are but the CCH boys I talked to all agreed "He has a handful of explanations he gives for why he wanted to leave, depending on who he is talking to. But he told most everyone he was buddies with that he was hacked off about not starting JV basketball."

1 hour ago, The Oracle said:

No idea who your boys are but the CCH boys I talked to all agreed "He has a handful of explanations he gives for why he wanted to leave, depending on who he is talking to. But he told most everyone he was buddies with that he was hacked off about not starting JV basketball."

Perfect example of wanting to be the big fish in a little pond.  Highlands and CovCath were to big for his families wants.  I am sure he will succeed at NCC, but now has to sit out until end of November next year?

Well there goes my lead back prediction for next year... shows you what I know lol.

Collins, Hummel and Leen is still a good group. Hopefully Hummel develops this off-season into a playmaker we need out of the backfield. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, CCHFC said:

Well there goes my lead back prediction for next year... shows you what I know lol.

Collins, Hummel and Leen is still a good group. Hopefully Hummel develops this off-season into a playmaker we need out of the backfield. 

We have some good RB’s. 

3 hours ago, The Oracle said:

I have sons who play basketball, but I have been out of town all week.

Not breaking news obviously, but Geisler is gone. Best of luck to him.

On 1/13/2021 at 11:52 AM, Jack of all Trades said:

Perfect example of wanting to be the big fish in a little pond.  Highlands and CovCath were to big for his families wants.  I am sure he will succeed at NCC, but now has to sit out until end of November next year?

FYI. Transfer rules state 1 calendar year from actual date of last Varsity competition in that Varsity sport. I know, we just lived¬†it in 2019. With the KHSAA rule changes that took effect in 2019 though, you CAN play Varsity in other sports. I know a lot of people magically get around this, but we didn‚Äôt. Just giving one perspective. ūüėé

I got to visit with Coach Eviston this week to learn some football. Impressive, outstanding young football coach backed by an administration that wants an elite football program. CovCath is going to be really good for a long time. 

• Like 5

So the kid jumped around to 3 different schools in 3 months, ends up back where he started, and loses his sophomore year of eligibility in football because he wanted garbage time at CovCath so desperately? Do I have this correct?  Who the hell is advising this kid. Back off and let him have a life. Wow. 

• Like 8