Everything posted by NLTanker1
-
Saint Xavier vs. Elder (OH) Predictions/Updates
I'm going with the Tigers at home, in a barn burner. St. X- 24 Elder- 23
-
Central vs. Bullitt East Predictions/Updates
BEast- 27 Central- 12
-
Male vs. Trinity Predictions/Updates
'ROCKS- 41 Dawgz- 7
-
Trinity 41 Carmel (IN) 28
Not sure why the 'ROCKS offense let off the throttle... I think they could've scored another 2 tds.
-
Trinity vs. Carmel (IN) Predictions/Updates
I was sent home from the hospital yesterday. They're keeping me in good spirits.
-
Trinity vs. Carmel (IN) Predictions/Updates
I just want to interrupt this thread real quick to say thank you. Thank you for the well wishes. I'd rather not say here what I'm dealing with, but thank you. This site gives me a lot to look forward to every week. I love it here. GO ROCKS
-
Trinity vs. Carmel (IN) Predictions/Updates
I've had this game circled on the calender as one to attend. Unfortunately I've suffered another medical setback and can't go. So I'll be watching from home (yesterday it looked like I'd be watching on my phone in the hospital) thanks to WDRB. GO ROCKS
-
Bullitt Central at Bullitt East Predictions/Updates
My nephew is dressing for this game tonight for BEast. He is freshman qb, and if it is indeed a blowout, he should get some playing time.
-
Moeller (OH) 24 Trinity 21
I'm curious. When Trinity had a complete pass that was then ran out of bounds, the clock didn't stop. Then when Trinity got a first down, the clock didn't stop. But when both of those scenarios happened for Moeller, they stopped the clock. I rarely blame outside influence, but that was less than favorable from the zebras. Reminiscent of 2012. Iykyk.
-
Trinity at Moeller (OH) Predictions/Updates
I don't think this will be a high scoring affair, nor a shutout. Trinity will need to keep their composure and minimalize mistakes. This is a huge test this early in the season. I think the 'ROCKS can get it done. Trinity- 20 Moeller- 17
-
Manual at Frederick Douglass Predictions/Updates (Postponed to Noon on 9/6)
Manual- 28 FDHS- 7
-
Ballard at Jackson (MO) Predictions/Updates
Was it 17-0, or 17-14? I've seen both scores posted.
-
South Oldham at Eastern Predictions/Updates
Running clock. SOHS- 52 EHS- 3
-
Manual vs. South Warren Predictions/Updates
Southern High School on Preston Hwy. in Okolona. Grass field, aging stadium. Not the best venue for this matchup, but it is what it is.
-
Ballard vs. Male Predictions/Updates
H- 34 B- 10
-
Trinity vs. Frederick Douglass Predictions/Updates
Trinity- 42 FDHS- 14
-
Trinity 62 Pleasure Ridge Park 0
I loved the new uniforms. Big fan of "Trinity" on top of the jersey. And I noticed a small Shamrock on the top back. Love the white stripes as well.
-
Trinity at Springfield (OH) Predictions/Updates (Scrimmage)
I graduated with Thomas Lowe. It's great to see these guy's sons wearing the green and white. I wish I could've afforded my 3 boys the opportunity to attend Trinity. Excited for these athletes and their parents this season.
-
2025 Saint Xavier Tigers
Kentucky has 5 other programs on the list. That's something to proud of I think. Trinity- 66 Douglass- 202 Male- 206 Boyle Co- 276 Manual- 282
-
2025 Elder (OH) Panthers
At least they have home games in October.
-
2025 Elder (OH) Panthers
September is gonna be rough.
-
2025 Pleasure Ridge Park Panthers
Mike Linnigs is overrated. O'Bryans is far better and much closer to PRPHS.
-
2025 Trinity Shamrocks
Oh I read it right. I was just saying that you got to see my nephew. Nothing more, nothing less.
-
2025 Trinity Shamrocks
My nephew was the QB for the yellow team, Region 2. He's going to Bullitt East.
-
Open Job: Pleasure Ridge Park
According to WDRB, the HC was fired today after one season in which the Panthers finished 2-9.