Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity 62 Pleasure Ridge Park 0

Featured Replies

Rocks host Frederick Douglass one week from tonight. 
 

PRP takes on Raceland next week. 
 

 

Open enrollment at Male has really hurt programs like PRP. PRP was always good...

Not a huge fan of the Shamrocks’ new unis

@ROCK23 Really? I liked them. Especially the stripes. What didn't you like?

As far as I know, the chest has never said “Trinity” it has always been blank or said “Rocks” not a fan of the italic font either, but I’m somewhat of a jersey purist/snob. Wish they’d bring back shamrocks on the shoulder pads instead of numbers

I think it was 4 minutes left in the first when the running clock was hit.

 

1 hour ago, ROCK23 said:

Not a huge fan of the Shamrocks’ new unis

1 hour ago, fatsnbul said:

@ROCK23 Really? I liked them. Especially the stripes. What didn't you like?

I'm with @fatsnbul, I definitely like them. I'm almost always 100% in favor of football pants having stripes down the legs.

Photos from Trinity Athletics on X:

GzAHH6AWgAAsVud.jpg

GzAHH7JXkAAWXKm.jpg

GzAHH6HXIAAydhH.jpg

GzAHH5-XgAAwMwS.jpg

As expected tonight for the Rocks.

The real test start next week.

To add my take, I like the new uniforms. The stripes on the sides look nice.

@theguru 62 points???  62-0…..??

1 hour ago, ROCK23 said:

Not a huge fan of the Shamrocks’ new unis

Oh wow. I loved them. Look really sharp and like the stripes down the legs (old school!!!)

1 minute ago, EastSideJunkie said:

Oh wow. I loved them. Look really sharp and like the stripes down the legs (old school!!!)

I like the idea of the stripes, but the execution with the black down the middle just doesn’t work for me. I get kids like black but the there’s a bit much for what I assume to be the new primary home uniform considering it’s not a school color. There’s black in the stripes on both the jerseys and the pants, black collar, and black trim on the sleeves. We’ll see if they grow on me

7 minutes ago, Brown said:

@theguru 62 points???  62-0…..??

I draw the line at 69.

6 minutes ago, EastSideJunkie said:

Oh wow. I loved them. Look really sharp and like the stripes down the legs (old school!!!)

Struck me as a good blend of old school and new school. 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.