Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ramfan Coach!

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ramfan Coach!

  1. This should be a very good game. Lots of slobber knocker hits!! Love to see it. The Tomcats will IMO have to play the best game of the season on defense. The question is can they stop JC enough to out score them in what I believe will be a high scoring game. Ashland has gone up against three good running teams. Greenup Co, Belfry and Ironton. Giving up 31 points per game in those three. Good thing is they won two of the three. But Johnson Central is really going to be a TOUGH GAME. JC played Boyle Co tough. And beat a very good Knox Central team. IMO Johnson Central will pull this game out in the last quarter. If JC can run they win!! If the tomcats can control the run they have a shot!! Easier said then done though!....... JC 33---Cats 28 Good luck to both teams!
  2. They did the same to us. Took us awhile to get things under control!! They had some nice players!!
  3. This is what I said in a early post on this thread. I have said time and time again. I believe Mayfield is #1. But they will have to play their best to win it all. Things are tight this year. IMO:popcorn:
  4. That's a killer in a close game!!:eek: You can have those when you play teams, say like Raceland and it not hurt you all that bad!!!:lol: No doubt that may have been the nail that cost you the most!!!:irked:
  5. Can't wait till the 3rd round of the playoff's!! Going to be something special this year. I believe the top four teams in the BGP poll is the top teams in the state in 1A. 1,2,3,4. It doesn't matter to me how they are ranked. I bet on any given night any one of the top four could beat the other. But I also believe about two or three other teams can sneak up in the playoffs and shake things up!! We'll see!!!! ---------------------------------------------------------It's tight this year------------------------------------------------------------------
  6. I believe that Russell has been playing better. But those first few games that Russell played are not the same type teams as the last three teams they have played and won. But they did win. And that will help this Russell team when they play Mason Co. I do believe Mason Co will be way to much for Russell this year. Mason seems to be loaded. So I'm going to take Mason Co by three TD's!! Good luck to both teams and may the best team win!!! Hope both teams go in and come out healthy!
  7. Sounds like Beechwood is fine tuning their team. And getting ready for the playoffs!! Beat a good team last night! And did a good job of it! WOW!!! Watch out 1A!!!
  8. Prayers from the Raceland Ram players and fans!! Hope for a quick recovery!!!
  9. I love it that Fort Knox is winning some this year. Been awhile!! Great job!
  10. Big win! Good job Devils!!
  11. LHC is a very good team. And everyone knows I have been bragging on them. Just because I feel they are the team this year that has been under the radar. There is one every year. But to favor them over THE Beechwood!!! I don't know!! But I do think it would be one of the best games of the year in 1A. Both have very good teams. One has played a very good schedule and the other has played an even tougher one. So both will know what would be coming at them. Both have great coaching! Both would be mentaly ready for each other! Even though I believe in this LHC team from just reading and checking stats and strength of schedule. I can't take them to be better then Beechwood till they beat Beechwood. But I do feel this year they may be just as good!!! Would be a SUPER BOWL type game!!!
  12. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^A big thanks for the stats TCA. I always love reading them. It kind of cleans up what I may have not seen or mistaked someone else doing!!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  13. LHC now people will believe that you are for real. Great job last night against a good team. Not Bad!!!!! You have played a good schedule and come out on top every time. IMPRESSIVE!! Good luck the rest of the year!!
  14. Good win Mayfield. Good job of keeping the score respectable. Every player must have played early in this one! Could have been a lot worse I'm sure.
  15. I guess someone had to win!! Congrats to Boyd Co. A much needed win!!!
  16. What you said is so true OR. Paris never gave up. Even down to the last second! Those five or six fans that showed. Those are real fans. They stayed till the very end! Good win for the RAMS. Now we have to buckle down and get to work.
  17. Like to know more about this game. Did LCA try and hold the score down? How did NCHS score? Was it on the Varsity? Or was it late in the game on 2nd team? How did LCA score? Oh, Congrats to LCA on the victory! Good win!
  18. ^^^^^^^^^^^WHAT HE SAID^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ This staff won't do that!!
  19. The way I thought it would turn out! I think Lewis has given up over 100 points the last two games and only scored one td!!
  20. I hope Paris doesn't come down here and 15 players have the game of a lifetime all at the same time!! Because I know alot of players are looking seven days ahead. And the rest are looking to saturdays HC :dancingpa
  21. Man that's cutting a little deep! Funny though. You just never know whats going to happen!! Your dealing with kids!!!
  22. Belfry is to much for Pikeville again this year!!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.