Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ramfan Coach!

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ramfan Coach!

  1. I doubt they want to up grade to that level!! The burg plays very good football. But you never know! GC may fool us all and pick up the Burg and Ironton!! LOL
  2. :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::banana:
  3. Greenup Co by 50. And the Hulk runs for 300+ yards!!!
  4. Forget GC lets upgrade and play Port. Notre dame!! lol...just kidding!!
  5. LD I was worried something had happened to you! I think most of the excuses given by the RAM fans on here is we just arn't very good at times for some reason or other. Maybe because of youth or lack of experience, needing to play more physical ect. Youth scares me more then experience. Because we have so many 9th and 10th graders that start. And in almost every case that player will not be as strong or as fast as the opposing player. At times we play very good. Then something happens to make you think. Is that the same team that just came off the field a few minutes ago?? Every team at this point in the season will have kids not playing for different reasons. Both teams have injuries!! We have one or two trying to play through their injury. And I commend them for that. Hopefully we show up and play at a high level like I know the RAMS can play!! We just need to put four quarters together!! If the RAMS do that we may just come out of devil land a winner!!!:popcorn:
  6. Believe me PAPA PIGSKIN I don't want to crown West Huntington Fairview High School for anything!!! I would love to see LCA win this game. But we have played both teams. And I feel like LCA can win this game but they better be ready for a very hard fought physical game.. I hope that LCA jumps out on top just like LCA did to the RAMS. It hasn't happened to WHFHS this year. We let them jump on us early and we couldn't recover. It let the WHFHS kids get up and played at a very high level the first half. LCA can't let this happen. Hope WHFHS has a safe trip to and from Lexington friday!! Would love to see LCA go out as district champs before leaving for class 2A.
  7. What has happened to the coaches hired at Greenup County the past 20 years? Seems like they were very good to great coaches coming in and have been fired or left from being pressured! And I don't know if any lasted more then five years! Is there something in the grass when they walk out on the field that makes them not be able to be the coach GC thought they had hired? Maybe after this many firing and coaches leaving. Greenup Co may want to look within the system!!:idunno:
  8. Not to compare games. Especially the Paris game! But Fairview was up on Paris 49 - 0 at halftime!! Fairview must have subbed heavily.. Because thats how it ended!! I'm having a rough time voting because in my heart I think I know who is going to win this game. And I really don't want to push the button for that school!!
  9. I won't mention any names of course!! But I'll get close!!! This senior class better figure out if they want to go out a winner by stop missing perfect passes thrown, missing tackles, throwing interceptions, miss blocking assignments and put out a little mental and physical effort on special teams ect...This senior class is a bunch of good kids. But they just go through the motions and put the blame on others. They need to grow some BIG shoulders play football like I know they can... Show some LEADERSHIP SKILLS!!! You can throw a junior or two in that mix also. But in the end. This is the seniors team!! I talk to one of the players about being a leader and playing at a higher level mentaly and physically then the opp. But he's young. And just isn't there. Maybe next year or his senior year. :taz: LETS GET RAM TOUGH!!! :taz:
  10. Man, That's tough love O R!!! lol
  11. You may be right O R!! As much as I don't like the eagles from Fairview, WVa.!!!! LCA better be on their game!! Going to be tough!!
  12. Now thats funny stuff right there!!!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  13. 20--20 vision. FAIRNESS!! Knowledge!!
  14. Now thats funny stuff there!!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  15. I for sure have know problem saying what I feel I need to say O R!! I stay in soooo much trouble for speaking from my heart! But friends and others know where I stand!! Hopefully If somebody don't kill me for it. I'll live longer because of it!!
  16. So if the QB for PT is alot better now then he was when he faced Mayfield. And Mayfield won by three I think. Does that mean that if LHC wins by the same or stays within two or three points. Will that make LHC look as good as Mayfield? Will we have a tie for #1 in the rankings?? Or should LHC be ranked higher because the QB for PT is better then when he played vs Mayfield?
  17. Is he a lot better QB then when PT played Mayfield!!
  18. What about backyard advantage!!! lol
  19. You just had to throw in the name Greenup Co. didn't you!!! lol
  20. I'm going to one up you Spindoc. I predict a good crowd and a very close game!!
  21. LCA better be on top of their game if they want to beat Fairview. They can't have a lot of penanlties. The QB has to hit his receivers. And the receivers better be ready to be physical and run crisp pass routes. The offensive line better be ready for a fight. Fairview will come at you!! On defense LCA better wrap up and hold on. The backs for FHS will keep fighting for yardage. I think after seeing both play the RAMS. Fairview has the bigger, stronger and quicker team. But LCA is playing at home. LCA is in this situation year after year. This is a first in years for Fairview! If Fairview goes to Lexington and doesn't have that deer in the headlight look. Fairview will win. LCA must match Fairview physically!! Fairview hasn't been challenged this year. None of their games have gone to the wire. That could hurt them. They haven't played any real strong teams this year. So if LCA can hang in and make Fairview play four quarters. Fairview may not know how to react to that foreign situation.
  22. I have said that Mayfield is #1 all year. So I have to go with Mayfield! Hopefully CC can make it a game!
  23. I hope some of the players read this and get mad!! They don't play mad. They don't play with that attitude that needs to be played with!!!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.