Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fairview @ Lexington Christian Academy

Who wins? 35 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Fairview
      17%
    • Lexington Christian Academy
      82%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Should be a tough game.

  • Replies 31
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LCA better be on top of their game if they want to beat Fairview. They can't have a lot of penanlties. The QB has to hit his receivers. And the receivers better be ready to be physical and run crisp pass routes. The offensive line better be ready for a fight. Fairview will come at you!! On defense LCA better wrap up and hold on. The backs for FHS will keep fighting for yardage.

I think after seeing both play the RAMS. Fairview has the bigger, stronger and quicker team. But LCA is playing at home. LCA is in this situation year after year. This is a first in years for Fairview!

If Fairview goes to Lexington and doesn't have that deer in the headlight look. Fairview will win. LCA must match Fairview physically!! Fairview hasn't been challenged this year. None of their games have gone to the wire. That could hurt them. They haven't played any real strong teams this year. So if LCA can hang in and make Fairview play four quarters. Fairview may not know how to react to that foreign situation.

This should be a good matchup. I will take LCA in this one.

There is NO DOUBT in my mind that the Eagles will win. Mark it down!

With this one at Lexington puts LCA at a big advantage imo, basically bc they are not going to have to go to Mossy Bottom :eek:. I mean......Fairview would have beaten my Raceland team this eason no matter where it was played. I believe that LCA matches up a little better with Fairview. LCA also has "been there and done that" (district championship games) several more times than Fairview. With LCA not having to go to Fairview I'll take LCA.

 

LCA 25

Fairview 20

There is NO DOUBT in my mind that the Eagles will win. Mark it down!

 

Now thats funny stuff right there!!!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

With this one at Lexington puts LCA at a big advantage imo, basically bc they are not going to have to go to Mossy Bottom :eek:. I mean......Fairview would have beaten my Raceland team this eason no matter where it was played. I believe that LCA matches up a little better with Fairview. LCA also has "been there and done that" (district championship games) several more times than Fairview. With LCA not having to go to Fairview I'll take LCA.

 

LCA 25

Fairview 20

You may be right O R!! As much as I don't like the eagles from Fairview, WVa.!!!! LCA better be on their game!! Going to be tough!!

After playing both teams, I think Fairview has the better chance at winning this one. LCA is at home and that will definitely have a hand in the outcome. I wish we could watch this one. I am going to predict a 2 point game.

You may be right O R!! As much as I don't like the eagles from Fairview, WVa.!!!! LCA better be on their game!! Going to be tough!!

 

You are correct, LCA certainly will not have an easy time of it at all. As a mater of fact when I picked LCA I was picking an upset. Fairview should be favored.

Why should Fairview be favored?

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

Why should Fairview be favored?

I believe they are ranked higher then LCA in all the polls, and they have beaten all the common opponents by more points then LCA beat them. Just saying.

Why should Fairview be favored?

 

I'm not saying that Fairview will win this game, even though I am predicting a close victory for Fairview. I am just saying looking at both teams as an opponent, Fairview was the more aggressive and talented team against us.

Why should Fairview be favored?

 

Fairview in most any other season would be a huge underdog but this season they are a very good team and LCA down from what they usually are although they are still a good team.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.