Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rowan County 38 Greenup County 35

Featured Replies

:laugh:Way to go Vikings, I thought it would come down to the 4th quarter and possibly the kicking game. What a kick "Rhett Hughes" 46 yard field goal with 10 sec to go in the game. Way to nail it down Rhett. The Vikings are ready to just roll on to the next game.:thumb:

Final from Lloyd.

I was listening to another gameand they were reportimg that GC was up 2td's early on. This sounds like it was a great game.

 

Tough loss for the Musky's. I thought that GC would win this one.

Congrats to Rowan on the win.

I was flipping thru the stations and heard the last kick. Not often you hear about a HS kicker making a kick like that with the game on the line.

How do you lose when you have over 500 yds rushing in a game?

Must have been a good game. Congrats to RC I really was pulling for GC in this one keep your head guys.

This was a tough, tough loss for Greenup County. Greenup had 518 rushing yards and held Rowan to 185. We had 26 first downs compared to their 18. It came down to the final 4 seconds and Rowan walked away the winner with a tremendous 45 yard field goal. The MVP award was given to Greenup County's Offensive Line.

 

The boys played their hearts out and I can definately say they left it all on the field. We needed to play perfect football and we didn't.

 

Musketeers, YOU HAVE TO SHAKE THIS ONE OFF! I know it is heartbreaking, especially for our Seniors. Don't let this one game define you or the season. Band together even stronger and come out fighting next week!

Tough way to lose...

Painfully remember when the Rams lost on a FG with no time left to LCA in the 2007 playoffs.

 

You just had to bring that up. :irked: (good example )

 

After a tough loss like this one is imo when it will show what the GCHS team is made of. What I mean is they can put their heads down over this game and just "play it out" the rest of the season or they will get past it, pick themselves up and work even harder to make this season like the one they wanted since pre season. I believe they will choose the latter and come back strong. :thumb:

 

Musketeers, YOU HAVE TO SHAKE THIS ONE OFF! I know it is heartbreaking, especially for our Seniors. Don't let this one game define you or the season. Band together even stronger and come out fighting next week!

 

I had not read your post before my last post was submitted. That's exactly what I am talking about.:thumb:

Tough heartbreaking loss, what you have to do men is take what you feel from this, keep it inside, turn it into positive energy and take it out on Lawrence County next week, the boy 32 carries 272 yards and 2 tds, very proud of his heart, love you son..

 

http://dailyindependent.com/localsports/x1864896645/BOOT-SCOOTIN

Edited by Ram
Rule 8

You just had to bring that up. :irked: (good example )

 

After a tough loss like this one is imo when it will show what the GCHS team is made of. What I mean is they can put their heads down over this game and just "play it out" the rest of the season or they will get past it, pick themselves up and work even harder to make this season like the one they wanted since pre season. I believe they will choose the latter and come back strong. :thumb:

 

Thanks Oldrambler!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.