Lexington Christian 34 Nicholas County 13

Birdsfan

LCA trailed 13-0 in first quarter. They fumbled inside their own 20 and Nicholas scored on a short field. The other was a pick six. LCA's defense is strong but needs to improve tackling and they will be really strong. The offense is coming, but still is a work in progress. Hope the Eagles can keep the nose to the grindstone and keep improving.

We came out and under-estimated a much improved Nicholas County team. They really shocked us in the first quarter. We finally got it together and started playing like we should and LCA took control of the game. Congrats to Nicholas County for the best game the have played against us in a while.

An eye opening play in this game was on one of the LCA kickoffs. The LCA kicker hit the field goal post upright bar about 6 feet up the pole. That's 70 yards in the air... with no wind. I saw Craig McIntosh hit the crossbar once and bounce the ball through in 2007 at Lloyd Memorial on a kickoff... however, that was wind aided. This new LCA kicker is the real deal!

We came out and under-estimated a much improved Nicholas County team. They really shocked us in the first quarter. We finally got it together and started playing like we should and LCA took control of the game. Congrats to Nicholas County for the best game the have played against us in a while.

They did the same to us. Took us awhile to get things under control!! They had some nice players!!

An eye opening play in this game was on one of the LCA kickoffs. The LCA kicker hit the field goal post upright bar about 6 feet up the pole. That's 70 yards in the air... with no wind. I saw Craig McIntosh hit the crossbar once and bounce the ball through in 2007 at Lloyd Memorial on a kickoff... however, that was wind aided. This new LCA kicker is the real deal!

WOW!!! :isurrender:

I watched Aaron Pettrey kick-off at Greenup County through the uprights. It was an incredible sight. I guess we will see your kicker soon enough! LOL

I watched Aaron Pettrey kick-off at Greenup County through the uprights. It was an incredible sight. I guess we will see your kicker soon enough! LOL

Seen him do it several times. Unbelievable kicker. But, again, we will see LCA's kicker soon.

Congratulations to LCA on the district win.

Craig McIntosh put the ball through the uprights as a hobby. He did it at least 7-8 times and 2-3 with no wind at all. Its awesome he is kicking field goals for UK now :)