Everything posted by All Blue
-
Bracken County 5 Bishop Brossart 4 (11 innings)- 10th Region Class "A" Semi-Finals
Where is the BIGGREENHORSE with all the play by play stats.
-
Bishop Brossart 7, Newport Central Catholic 0
Riherds scoreboard has you at 11-1, whos the other loss.
-
Akin named Lady Royals new head coach
Wow, Didn't know Rabbit was willing to leave UPS for this job, I just figured thats why they never gave the coaching job to him because of his work schedule. I don't know how good a coach Akin is, but I do know Rabbit is pretty darn good.
-
Bishop Brossart 17, Calvary Christian 0
:thumb:
-
Is the voting over for Mr. Basketball...
This brings up a interesting question. Has Mr. Basketball of Ky ever been won by a player who has ONLY played one year of varsity.
-
Coaching changes
Would be interested in how you could know.
-
Coaching changes
If true, I would say its a forced retirement.
-
George Rogers Clark/ Eastern updates
Sounds like a dunk fest, wow.
-
Christian County 83 Shelby Valley 40
Not sure but I think they were even runner up in their district.
-
Christian County 83 Shelby Valley 40
Pikeville
-
Pendleton County 60 Mason County 56
Great game by Pendleton, it was a joy to watch.
-
Pendleton County 74 Montgomery Co 70 OT
BUT what if Montgomery had won.
-
Clark County 63 Harrison County 53
Glad to see Harrison show up and play the game and not be blowed out like many predicted. GRC you are :scared: me!
-
Campbell County 51 Maysville St. Patrick 44
Difference is we won jetcat and I made that comment, find a post where we lost and I blamed the refs, and I will find you a comment it seems in every St.Pat loss the refs are brought up.
-
Campbell County 51 Maysville St. Patrick 44
Why is it St.Pat never flat out gets beat, it's always questionable call from the refs and so on.
-
Mason County 72 Augusta 45
Try and remember the 3 schools in this district with them are class A.
-
Saint Patrick vs Bracken County 39th District Finals Predictions
So much for the ratings, they mean nothing this time of year. Its the team that gets hot.
-
Bracken County 64 Mason County 56
Sara needs to develope a mid range jumper (not all teams will try and play her man to man like last night) she would then be un-guardable.
-
10th Region Coach and Player of the Year
If you read the thread Clark beats Mason, you will see that they are.
-
All 10th Region Teams & Coach Of Year
They are still 11-1 in region play and this is against several of the teams with multiple players mentioned.
-
All 10th Region Teams & Coach Of Year
Wow, Campbell Co. sits at the top of the region with a 20-5 record and they only get one player mentioned and thats a 3rd team.
-
Aaron Ponder-Madison Southern High School
EKU is D1 and NKU is D2
-
Chelsea Douglas of Maysville St Patrick reaches 1000 career points !
What grade is Chelsea in. How long has she been playing varsity ball.
-
Montgomery County 52 Mason County 51
Wow a 6'5 7th grader, how did that team do this year.
-
George Rogers Clark 73 Mason County 60
Last years loss was the same as what I watched tonight, Clark does not use their size like they should, period. And like I said earlier if they play like this come regional time we can all jump up and down and be pleased to death that this team went down as being the best team never to win a regional.