George Rogers Clark 73 Mason County 60

MNCM

Congratulations to the Cards on the big win! Score is a little deceptive as GRC didn't pull away until 4mins left in 4th quarter.

Robbie Stenzel, Jayln Daniels and Corey Rogers all with 20+ each.

Treg Setty showed why he is a pure DI player! Wish I could have been there for that one.

Cards twice got the lead out to 10, only to have Mason storm back with great basketball to tie or take the lead.

Sounded like an awesome crowd at the Fieldhouse. I am sure the popcorn taste so much better than usual. :popcorn:

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What an effort for Mason Co! Outstanding game for the Royals! Basically playing without 2 starters and giving Clark Co all they wanted! Game was alot closer than the score showed. The guards played good tonight good play from Hamm and Henry. Setty was clearly the best player on the court, the best player in the region. Can't wait to get Pawsat and Gilbert back! Also an outstanding game from Harris!

Congrats to GRC.

What an effort for Mason Co! Outstanding game for the Royals! Basically playing without 2 starters and giving Clark Co all they wanted! Game was alot closer than the score showed. The guards played good tonight good play from Hamm and Henry. Setty was clearly the best player on the court, the best player in the region. Can't wait to get Pawsat and Gilbert back! Also an outstanding game from Harris!

Congrats to GRC.

Setty was amazing, but I don't think he was the best on the court - Now best player in the region is a legitamate discussion. Hamm and Henry really stepped up big tonight. A LOT of credit to those two.

Called it in the prediction thread - GRC was only going to pull away right at the very end.

Setty was amazing, but I don't think he was the best on the court - Now best player in the region is a legitamate discussion. Hamm and Henry really stepped up big tonight. A LOT of credit to those two.

Called it in the prediction thread - GRC was only going to pull away right at the very end.

Who's better than Setty?

Just wow, this should be MIGHTY interesting next month....

Exactly getting Pawsat back, watch out!

Going to call it now. Even with Pawsat back (who I personally think is a tremendous athlete) - won't make a difference. GRC will still pull out the game in the end

This game clearly showed to me that Mason County is alive and well. Far from out of it, and that have the skills, drive, potential to be standing back at Rupp Arena,

But as I was telling a few folks last week. This game means a lot, but it doesn't mean everything. Once the playoff's start, then you play one game at a time, and you play for life. You play to get to another game. Regionals are not going to be a cakewalk for anyone. People forget about a very dangerous and resurging team of Montgomerny Co, and still knowing Scott and Campbell Co is in the mix. This years tourney can end up a firecracker of a tourny!

And a quick shout out to the annoucers on Soft96 who braocast the game. Think they did an awesome job!