Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

George Rogers Clark 73 Mason County 60

Featured Replies

This game clearly showed to me that Mason County is alive and well. Far from out of it, and that have the skills, drive, potential to be standing back at Rupp Arena,

 

But as I was telling a few folks last week. This game means a lot, but it doesn't mean everything. Once the playoff's start, then you play one game at a time, and you play for life. You play to get to another game. Regionals are not going to be a cakewalk for anyone. People forget about a very dangerous and resurging team of Montgomerny Co, and still knowing Scott and Campbell Co is in the mix. This years tourney can end up a firecracker of a tourny!

 

And a quick shout out to the annoucers on Soft96 who braocast the game. Think they did an awesome job!

 

Danny Weddle is outstanding, best in the state!

  • Replies 150
  • Views 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

I am telling you - I was expecting a different call of the game, but both announcers did an amazing and (almost) un-biased call of the game. It really was a pleasure to listen to.

Great game, just got home. There were seats available. Daniels hit some big shots. GRC looked less uncomfortable down the stretch. I look forward to the possible rematch!

  • Author

GRC being "Less Comfortable" is a very accurate description. When MAson put them in a 2-3 zone, it really hosed them up for a short bit.

 

As great as this game sounded - I would love to see a rematch on March 7th. But I can't say that I am convinved that one of the two teams will be there.

Terrific game. High energy from players and fans. Felt like postseason. Once again can't wait for rematch. But best team won tonight. Hope Gilbert is ok.

  • Author

Radio announcers were saying that he bumped his head during contact on a drive play. they didn't speculate where (i.e.floor/players elbow) where it happend. Just that he was slow to ge up and not come back.

  • Author

Care4alifesave wanted to know if the popcorn was ok. Can any get that pour sole an update on the popcorn?

We don't always win the games that make you so proud of your kids, team, and coaches, and tonight was one of those nights. Our kids played so hard and so well. They really battled and played with alot of guts and heart. Great job Royals!

1st time I have watched Clark play this year and as much as I hate to see it they might not get out of the region again. Other than Rodgers (who by the way is a beast down low) this team plays very soft.

Didn't get to go or listen to the game but from what I hear GRC didn't play all that great of a game. First I've heard of Gilbert injury on here, hope he is OK and not out too long. As for Setty being best player in the region... nope.

  • Author
1st time I have watched Clark play this year and as much as I hate to see it they might not get out of the region again. Other than Rodgers (who by the way is a beast down low) this team plays very soft.

 

Got to disagree with you there. They are tough, they just have to show that they are 4 quarters tough. They brought all the big guys in during the 4th qtr - helped the tremedouslly

Sorry to disagree but I saw alot smaller Mason team give them pretty much all they wanted for 3 quarters. Same as last years team, they don't utilize their size.

  • Author
Sorry to disagree but I saw alot smaller Mason team give them pretty much all they wanted for 3 quarters. Same as last years team, they don't utilize their size.

 

Can appreciate ane respect what you are saying. Mason came up much bigger than I expected. GRC answered, and that will mamke them tougher in the long run.

Sorry to disagree but I saw alot smaller Mason team give them pretty much all they wanted for 3 quarters. Same as last years team, they don't utilize their size.

 

And how many times did you say you watched GRC play???? So off of one game you determined they were soft. This "SOFT" team has played and beat the No. 5,6,8,9,11,and 12 teams in the state and lost to the No 10 team by a point. 4 of those teams were from the 11th region which is also one of the most physical regions as far as the style most of the teams in it play. Grc's main weakness is that they dont force teams to play at their tempo so they can impose their size and strength advantage. They are not a soft team.

Do Clark County fans realize that if Mason County just hits maybe 6 shots at crucial times in the 4th quarter, they lose this game to a team without Gilbert and Pawsat? Are you kidding me? This team looked identical to last year's regional final team and the team before that and the team before that, I would have swore they got out rebounded(they didn't), but it seemed like it. IF and that's a big IF these 2 teams play in the finals again and Mason has Pawsat,Gilbert and a healthy Setty, Clark County will have to change those warmup outfits that say 212 to 044 for next season

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.