George Rogers Clark 73 Mason County 60

MNCM

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't have a chance to go to this one. Congrats to the Cards on the win.

Sounds like Mason County played an inspired game against the best team in the Mid-South; sorry, the 10th Region. A healthy Gilbert, Pawsat and Setty, much as some folks may deny it, could very well be the difference in a few weeks.

However, there's sure no guarantee that it will be a Clark-Mason final.

Sounds like Mason County played an inspired game against the best team in the Mid-South; sorry, the 10th Region. A healthy Gilbert, Pawsat and Setty, much as some folks may deny it, could very well be the difference in a few weeks.

You are so right. It was an insipred game. But pawsat isnt going to be able to make up the difference. If they would have had all of those fokls the game might have been a lottle closer, but the outcome would have been the same.

Tough contest and a good win. Mason will still be a tough out in the regional. Let's face it neither team may get out of the regional that is why you play the games. Gilbert getting hurt definitely effected the game. GRC did not have their best game tonight but Mason played with a lot of heart. I was not very impressed with Setty tonight and I know he was sick. He can score but doesn't look like he wants to play both ends of the court. He also carries the ball a lot when he is handling the ball. He is going to have to work on that or the college refs will eat him up. Thought the Mason crowd would have been bigger also. Lots of empty seats. And by the way the popcorn as usual was nothing special.

Guys the only reason I went to this game was to see Mason get drubbed and I'm hear to tell ya I left disappointed. You can't be feeling good right now if your a Clark fan.

Nope I feel awful about the 12 game winning streak that includes wins against 5 of the top 12 teams. I feel horrible about that. Come on be serious. This game doesnt change how I feel about any future games. Even if GRC beat Mason Co. by 50 points tonight I still would feel that if they meet again in the Region tournament its gonna be a dog fight. And yes Mason County has just as good a chance as GRC does to get to Rupp.

We all expected all these excuses but you still had all your refs.

Before signing off - to both teams. It was a great game. I am sure things will be different in March, but both need to remember that they have to play there best to get there. No one will be rolling over for GRC, Mason, Scott, Campbell Co or Montgomery co. What we expect to see if the Regional finals, (IMO), will not be. One of the two wil be gone.

GRC has Ballard coming in on Tuesday. Out the kettle, into the fire.

Since 1993 the Royals are 11-1 against Clark County in the 10th Region tournament. Give me a healthy Royals team, March can't get here soon enough.

That record doesn't surprise me at all since all but two of those games have been home games. :sssh: