Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

George Rogers Clark 73 Mason County 60

Featured Replies

On topic... good win for the Cards. Any win against Mason at. The Fieldhouse is worth being proud of.

 

Agree 100% Glad someone else sees things as they really are.

  • Replies 150
  • Views 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love all this stuff we post on here. It reminds me of when I was in grade school and some kids would say, " I BET MY DADDY CAN WHIP YOUR DADDY."

 

:lol: Good one!!

Agree 100% Glad someone else sees things as they really are.

I think any win is a good win no matter where it is at. Most on here other than Mason fans, were expecting better play from a talented and highly ranked team. Games like last night will get you beat against good competition down the road. These guys have been playing for 3 years and look similar to what they did back then. I know you can't judge them by this game only but they should have won this game by 20 easily. I am glad they won and hope if they play again they do the same if it is only by one point. Heck I sat right behind Clarks student section.

I think any win is a good win no matter where it is at. Most on here other than Mason fans, were expecting better play from a talented and highly ranked team. Games like last night will get you beat against good competition down the road. These guys have been playing for 3 years and look similar to what they did back then. I know you can't judge them by this game only but they should have won this game by 20 easily. I am glad they won and hope if they play again they do the same if it is only by one point. Heck I sat right behind Clarks student section.

 

Not at Mason Co. Neutral floor.....yes.

Not at Mason Co. Neutral floor.....yes.

On any floor, Clark has a lot more talent than Mason this year. If they would have kept feeding Rogers in the lane like they did in the first half they would have won by 20.

On any floor, Clark has a lot more talent than Mason this year. If they would have kept feeding Rogers in the lane like they did in the first half they would have won by 20.

I didn't expect a blowout. Won by about what I expected.

Danny Weddle is outstanding, best in the state!

 

Agree 100%.

On any floor, Clark has a lot more talent than Mason this year. If they would have kept feeding Rogers in the lane like they did in the first half they would have won by 20.

 

If you noticed, they covered Rogers in the second half. Every time he got the ball ,the defense would fall in around him and made it very hard for him to shoot and score. I'm sure Coach Ohearn make that adjustment at half time .That is what coaches are for, to adjust to various situations.

Another thing I noticed is that Setty carries the ball everytime he drives to the basket. Not sure that the 9th officials will let him by with that in the regional tourney.

 

Not sure the 9th region officials will let Rogers lower that left shoulder and clear out the defender on every one of his shots either. He is a load inside but I thought since we are complaining I would throw that out there. Stenzel is a fun player to watch and he really stepped up in the second half.

Not sure the 9th region officials will let Rogers lower that left shoulder and clear out the defender on every one of his shots either. He is a load inside but I thought since we are complaining I would throw that out there. Stenzel is a fun player to watch and he really stepped up in the second half.

 

Not complaining, just making an oberservation, like you are about Rogers. To be honest I have not noticed that about Cory, but I will sure watch for that in the next game against Ballard. If so, that is something he will need to correct during the next few games before post season.

 

Can't believe no one has not mention our PG play. Alot were saying this was our weekness, couldn't handle the press. As I have stated all year, Bopper Stenzel has made all the difference. Loved it when he husteled and tied up Setty. Love the way this kid plays!!!

If you noticed, they covered Rogers in the second half. Every time he got the ball ,the defense would fall in around him and made it very hard for him to shoot and score. I'm sure Coach Ohearn make that adjustment at half time .That is what coaches are for, to adjust to various situations.

 

:thumb: And I must say that Coach O'Hearn is a master at this.

Has everyone forgotten the stellar game GRC played against a tough Lex. Catholic! Most teams may have a let down game after a big win. Bopper Stencil is as good as they come in point guards. The kid grew up playing 1 on 1 with the best player in the tenth region his whole life, you either get good or give up!:notworthy:

Not complaining, just making an oberservation, like you are about Rogers. To be honest I have not noticed that about Cory, but I will sure watch for that in the next game against Ballard. If so, that is something he will need to correct during the next few games before post season.

 

Can't believe no one has not mention our PG play. Alot were saying this was our weekness, couldn't handle the press. As I have stated all year, Bopper Stenzel has made all the difference. Loved it when he husteled and tied up Setty. Love the way this kid plays!!!

 

You have done your fair share of complaining I think. Mason didn't even press last night until the final 3 minutes in which they turned GRC over 3 times. Like I said earlier in a post there was nothing shown last night by Mason. Bopper has some upside and plays hard.

You have done your fair share of complaining I think. Mason didn't even press last night until the final 3 minutes in which they turned GRC over 3 times. Like I said earlier in a post there was nothing shown last night by Mason. Bopper has some upside and plays hard.

 

The ball was not lost with a full court press but turned over on the offensive end. I enjoyed the picture in the Maysville paper where Treg was driving against Vinny. He was dribbling and notice where the ball is. Had to be a carry. That's just one example caught on film.

You have done your fair share of complaining I think. Mason didn't even press last night until the final 3 minutes in which they turned GRC over 3 times. Like I said earlier in a post there was nothing shown last night by Mason. Bopper has some upside and plays hard.

 

And you have too. Time to move along now... Nothing more to discuss. A regular season game over 100 posts. GRC went on the road against Mason Co. and pulled out a 10+ point win while not playing very well. Mason Co is injured, bla bla bla, they'll be ready for March and so will GRC (if it even happens). Until March, there really isn't much more to discuss. Hopefully it will be a well thought out and planned 10th Region tournament and enjoyed by all involved.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.