George Rogers Clark 73 Mason County 60

MNCM

Humm....The Middleton incident did happen, whether you want to believe it or not. The point I was making is that high school students do stupid things. If it was adult fans committing these acts, then we have a totally different situation.

I don't believe her point is about the students doing these acts. Her point was about the adults/people in charge of the tournament should have had the right regulations in place to prevent such acts from happening in the first place.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Humm....The Middleton incident did happen, whether you want to believe it or not. The point I was making is that high school students do stupid things. If it was adult fans committing these acts, then we have a totally different situation.

Why wasn't it mention before?...Hmmmmm. Yes high school kids do stupid things. The point I was making is that the Mason Co/tourney hosts needed to step in and make them stop. Were they told of what was happening, yes they were, several times, but nothing was done. Pathetic display of management of what is supposed to be a regional tourney for ALL teams.

Zollo picked up the towel and flicked it toward the Mason bench. Pawset was walking out to get the towel at the same moment. The towel never touched him as it went over his head. I don't think Zollo ever saw him as he was staring at the inbounder. Pawset did take offense and glared at Zollo. If O'Hearn is the great coach he needs to count his timeouts a little better and make sure his players know they are out also.

Nice try, Mason knew they were out of timeouts. Coach O'Hearn called the timeout to talk to his players. At that point of the game those FT made no difference.

Didn't realize that. I guess his players did need some consoling at that point, two losses in a row at home had to be painful.

Nice try, Mason knew they were out of timeouts. Coach O'Hearn called the timeout to talk to his players. At that point of the game those FT made no difference.

Why was he granted the timeout then and not immediately given the T?

Do Clark County fans realize that if Mason County just hits maybe 6 shots at crucial times in the 4th quarter, they lose this game to a team without Gilbert and Pawsat? Are you kidding me? This team looked identical to last year's regional final team and the team before that and the team before that, I would have swore they got out rebounded(they didn't), but it seemed like it. IF and that's a big IF these 2 teams play in the finals again and Mason has Pawsat,Gilbert and a healthy Setty, Clark County will have to change those warmup outfits that say 212 to 044 for next season

Funny!

Because the Referees grant the timeout no knowing the number of timeouts. They checked with the scorekeeper and then called the T

Any time an official comes to the scorer's table asking about timeouts or personals BEFORE time is in, that's a red flag for sure.

First of all it was a great High School game. I've seen Clark play numerous times this year and this definitely was not one of there better games... I also think it's very difficult to play at the Fieldhouse.... Complain about the refs but there were only Three bad calls the whole night and two of those went against Mason Co.. But in there defense it's alot harder to call at eye level than it is to call and see more from the stands..... Also if I'm not mistaken Clark played man defense all night.... Never went to the 1-3-1, or 2-3, or pressed.... You play the game but you don't show everything you got until tourn. Time... I hope these two draw opposite of each other cause it sure will make a great final....

You know if it wasnt for Clark County, Mason County, and any teams in the 9th region and the 10th region Bluegrass Preps would shut down. There would be nothing to talk about. Im just waiting for when we start getting hourly updates on players. For example; Breaking News - Vinny Zollo passes Math Class with a 94, Treg Setty passes with 93!!!!

You know if it wasnt for Clark County, Mason County, and any teams in the 9th region and the 10th region Bluegrass Preps would shut down. There would be nothing to talk about. Im just waiting for when we start getting hourly updates on players. For example; Breaking News - Vinny Zollo passes Math Class with a 94, Treg

I agree and at times it gets out of whack between the two.

You know if it wasnt for Clark County, Mason County, and any teams in the 9th region and the 10th region Bluegrass Preps would shut down. There would be nothing to talk about. Im just waiting for when we start getting hourly updates on players. For example; Breaking News - Vinny Zollo passes Math Class with a 94, Treg Setty passes with 93!!!!

Funny stuff; although BGP hopefully has more to offer.:D

I do check out "the competition" from time to time. No comparison, even though some of the posters/members obviously belong to "us" and "them".:thumb: