Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

George Rogers Clark 73 Mason County 60

Featured Replies

GRC did not play like I have seen them play in other games. Zollo had the worst game I have seen him play. Rogers, they had no answer for. Robbie Stenzel didn't even take a shot in the first quarter to my knowledge. GRC has the talent, we just need to get that killer instinct and put teams away when we have them on the ropes. If I remember correctly GRC had a 16 point lead at one point.

I know, I saw it all. GRC does have the talent but the coach must not be able to get it out of them.

  • Replies 150
  • Views 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was really disappointed in Clarks play last night. They looked like they not playing together at all. Rogers was great and most of the other players had a good second half, except Zollo. Mason out hustled them big time for loose balls and rebounds. Setty had a good game when he took it to the rim but he shot them out of the game in the last quarter. A one man show that isn't scoring. Mason did there scoring driving to the hole and they went away from that down the stretch.

 

 

Another thing I noticed is that Setty carries the ball everytime he drives to the basket. Not sure that the 9th officials will let him by with that in the regional tourney.

Again, Clark Co and Mason Co may not play in the regional tournament, you never know what's going to happen in a hi school basketball game. I think Montgomery, Campbell and Scott may be able to hang in there with anyone. I only wish the regional games were played on a netural site. It's just not fair. I really do believe that if last nights game was played at Clark Co that it would have been a 20 point + win.

Another thing I noticed is that Setty carries the ball everytime he drives to the basket. Not sure that the 9th officials will let him by with that in the regional tourney.

 

:lol:

 

I mean if you want to watch any high school player, college, or NBA player they all do it. Come on. :lol:

If Mont Co beats Mason Co you will get all my praise.

Bracken Co may take down Mason before they get to the region.

Bracken Co may take down Mason before they get to the region.

 

I'll have what your having. :notworthy::lol:

:lol:

 

I mean if you want to watch any high school player, college, or NBA player they all do it. Come on. :lol:

Alot get by with it, you are right, but some officials do call it. I am not familiar with the 9th region refs, which will be calling the 10th region tourney , as some poster on here has posted.

I'll have what your having. :notworthy::lol:

It's not bad let me tell you.

If Mont Co beats Mason Co you will get all my praise.

 

Montgomery just beat Mason and you have given no praise so I won't hold my breath.

I know, I saw it all. GRC does have the talent but the coach must not be able to get it out of them.

 

 

Like all high school basketball teams, you don't play your best every night. GRC played well enought to win by 13 on the road against a team that would rather beat them than eat..... I will take that.

Like all high school basketball teams, you don't play your best every night. GRC played well enought to win by 13 on the road against a team that would rather beat them than eat..... I will take that.

Are you saying Clark wasn't all jacked up to whip Mason? The first half especially I would have had at least 2 or 3 starters sitting because of lack of hustle. Zollo and Daniels were just loafing out there. I know he took Zollo out a good bit but Daniels could be a great player if he had some drive.

On topic... good win for the Cards. Any win against Mason at. The Fieldhouse is worth being proud of.

I love all this stuff we post on here. It reminds me of when I was in grade school and some kids would say, " I BET MY DADDY CAN WHIP YOUR DADDY."

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.