George Rogers Clark 73 Mason County 60

MNCM

What was the deal with Zollo throwing the towel, when they were mopping up the floor, right into Pawsat's face with some velocity. Did no one that was there see that? Clark shot 25 FT's to Mason's 11. There has been 50 posts on this thread and not one complaint about the gym, seating arrangements, cherring sections etc. Everybody must be happy again.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popcorn was as predicted, out of this world. Give Ohearn GRC's team and you hang a state banner. I scratch my head at the many mismatches that were on the floor that Humphry failed to exploit. Zollo might have some upside until he faces Mason County but he was a no show again in Maysville, wasn't even on the radar. Rogers is a beast but when Mason gets all healthy, he won't have a first half against the Royals again like he did tonight. Daniels if placed on the block posting the smaller guards of Mason tonight would have had a field day, still scratching my head on that one. Mason showed absolutely nothing tonight and lost a player early and had one sick playing and Pawsat waiting and hung tough. GRC has no depth again. This pour ole soul thinks that if GRC plays a team that can go 7 or 8 deep the Cards are in trouble.

Wow you Clark fans sure are easy to please, I can see now why your coach wasn't on the hot seat after blowing last years game.

With the season GRC has had, what is not to be pleased about?

In 2009, injuries are what prevented the team from winning the region. Last year, the team choked but lost in the Fieldhouse. It's a tough place to beat the home team come tournament time. This year won't be any different. If the game was at a neutral site this year, I'd be far less worried.

What was the deal with Zollo throwing the towel, when they were mopping up the floor, right into Pawsat's face with some velocity. Did no one that was there see that? Clark shot 25 FT's to Mason's 11. There has been 50 posts on this thread and not one complaint about the gym, seating arrangements, cherring sections etc. Everybody must be happy again.

You know why? :lol:

Once again, Royals getting that home cooking. :lol: :lol:

Wasn't at the game to comment on all of the above.

We all expected all these excuses but you still had all your refs.
Yes the refs that allowed Clark to shoot 25 FT and Mason's 11. Robbie shot basically the same as Mason County's team. Mason was much bigger and much more physical than Clark which led to more fouls on Mason. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

With the season GRC has had, what is not to be pleased about?

In 2009, injuries are what prevented the team from winning the region. Last year, the team choked but lost in the Fieldhouse. It's a tough place to beat the home team come tournament time. This year won't be any different. If the game was at a neutral site this year, I'd be far less worried.

Last years loss was the same as what I watched tonight, Clark does not use their size like they should, period. And like I said earlier if they play like this come regional time we can all jump up and down and be pleased to death that this team went down as being the best team never to win a regional.

Yes the refs that allowed Clark to shoot 25 FT and Mason's 11. Robbie shot basically the same as Mason County's team. Mason was much bigger and much more physical than Clark which led to more fouls on Mason. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Don't be naive to think one poster represents the GRC faithful... the refs are far from our gripe about anything concerning home court advantage. We know they suck anywhere, not just at the Fieldhouse. :lol: Kidding.

Last years loss was the same as what I watched tonight, Clark does not use their size like they should, period.

Like I've said before, I wasn't at the game tonight so I can't comment on tonight. But from the games I have seen they have totally dominated the boards and in the paint against just about everybody.

There has been 50 posts on this thread and not one complaint about the gym, seating arrangements, cherring sections etc. Everybody must be happy again.

This was a regular season game with Mason Co the home team. Last year was during the regional tourney. GRC was the Home team, Mason cheering section should have been on the other side...not behind our bench Where they could spit on our player, throw drinks on our players and coaching staff call our players things that I can't post due to a rules violation. Didn't see any of that tonight...therefore no complaints.

I hope Gilbert is Ok, love to watch him play. Hope some of the Mason Co faithful will give us a update on him.

Am I happy with the win...you bet I am. Anytime you can beat Mason Co on thier home floor by 10+ points you have reason to be happy. When was the last time Mason Co lost by 13 or more points on thier home floor?

This was a regular season game with Mason Co the home team. Last year was during the regional tourney. GRC was the Home team, Mason cheering section should have been on the other side...not behind our bench Where they could spit on our player, throw drinks on our players and coaching staff call our players things that I can't post due to a rules violation. Didn't see any of that tonight...therefore no complaints.

I hope Gilbert is Ok, love to watch him play. Hope some of the Mason Co faithful will give us a update on him.

Am I happy with the win...you bet I am. Anytime you can beat Mason Co on thier home floor by 10+ points you have reason to be happy. When was the last time Mason Co lost by 13 or more points on thier home floor?

Just part of basketball Goldie.:rolleyes: