Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BigSpikes

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BigSpikes

  1. Congratulations to Elijah, he's been one of my favorite players to watch for the past three seasons.
  2. I'll take Tim Patterson as the best player in the state, he is a beast on the defensive end of the football field.
  3. Sorry for the stupid question, but what was the final score of this game?
  4. Who played quarterback for West Carter tonight? I know Harrison Bond was their quarterback when West used the Jumbo formation last season, but I have heard that Josh Ackerman may start as well.
  5. I would do the new iPhone, I couldn't imagine any phone being comparable to it. It's crazy how much stuff can be done with those phones.
  6. If you could find just the instrumental, Still D.R.E. by Dr. Dre would be great. Fire it Up by Black Label Society, as other people said WWF theme songs work well, I think Raceland does that before games...And it may be over used, but In the Air Tonight is an awesome song to introduce your team with. Watching Russell do it will give you chill bumps.
  7. Matthew Jones from Fairview will be very good. He runs the spread masterfully.
  8. I don't think he is that good, granted I haven't watched much of him, but I doubt he will be as good as Ethan, Evan or Jon Ferguson. Developing a Point Guard is critical for Elliott County's success.
  9. TK will be the best player in the region, and one of the better players in the state if he can improve on several things, mainly post defense and getting a little tougher mentally and physically. I'll agree with McPapa, Elliott will need a guard to emerge next year for EC to make it even to Morehead for the Region Tourney.
  10. The link you gave me was for the KY vs. IN all-star game, are there any links for the roster for the JR vs. SR game?
  11. I disagree, Euton is a one dimensional player imo. He's a better shooter than Pittman, but that is the only thing he is better at. Elijah is a better rebounder-always rebounds at the rim-he is more athletic and gets to the basket a lot better. Euton gets a lot of credit for being such a highly rated prospect out of Middle School. I don't think he has gotten much better since, Pittman hands down.
  12. Arghhhh, I have to go to Night Class, I'm going to be out of the loop for 4 hours! Hopefully when I get home, I find out some good news! COME ON CAL
  13. Is this a memphis newscrew or a Kentucky one?
  14. I can remember watching Euton when he was in 8th grade. There was a lot of hype around the young man at that point and rightfully so. He was probably the best 8th grader in the country. Since then, he has not gotten much better IMO. He is awkward moving down the floor, he is a good shooter, but I think he gets into foul trouble and gets out-muscled for rebounds against more athletic competition-see the Holmes game-I wish him the best, but at this point he is not a top 15 player in the state.
  15. I agree with you on all points, if GRC doesn't win state next year-which could be hard with Holmes and Scott County bringing back the majority of their teams-I think they are the hands down favorite in 2010.
  16. Two things: I think that Riley would probably play the off guard at Morehead, he will have to sit behind Demonte Harper, who will probably have to the off guard as well, as Ty Proffitt will probably start at the Point next season. But I think Riley can add to a team like Morehead, he is a great spot shooter, and can get to the basket effectively. Also, I think that Chris Knipp is not good enough to play college basketball, I am not trying to be rude, but having watched him over the past four years, I have not seen a player that is able to cut it at the next level.
  17. Try and find a way to fill the void Zak Metz is leaving would be a good starting point.
  18. This would be a great pick up for Coach Tyndall IMO
  19. I doubt Chris Knipp will get any offers to play College Ball. And didn't Gelawn Guyn get an offer from Western earlier this year? Also, does anyone know what schools are looking at Vee Sanford?
  20. Not everything is a back-hand to Elliott, the title of the thread is YOUR final state rankings.
  21. Mason County Warren Central Holmes My top three teams of this decade.
  22. Shelby Valley Has a Pretty big lineup coming back: Ashley Hatfield-6-6 Taylor Newsome-6-3 Jonathan Berger-6-5 Tyler Newosome-6-5 Dillon Tackett-6-5

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.