Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Door...

Featured Replies

All the news stations in Memphis have had their cameras pointed at the door to the athletic department at Memphis for the past two days waiting for something, anything. An online feed of Fox 3 showed the door for hours and hours at a time in which the "door" became a character all of it's own...

 

But now, breaking news:

 

The camaras are now being set up to face the home of John Calipari, according to those at Fox 3 Memphis...

 

So.. we'll see what happens from here.

  • Replies 250
  • Views 55.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just more proof that us UK fans are really nutty. Although I must say I have watched The Door some and I thought it was pretty funny.

Just more proof that us UK fans are really nutty. Although I must say I have watched The Door some and I thought it was pretty funny.

 

Me too.:lol:

That is Funny !!

Me too.:lol:

 

I loved it on another board when someone posted something and another poster asked where it came from someone replied " The Door." It really has become a character of its own. :lol:

What are we waiting for at this door?

Are you listening to these guys?

 

"Not all can pass through The Door..." :lol:

Why is the door back? I thought they were going to Cal's house.

^

Yeah.

They said that they are sending another news camera crew to Cal's house.

Why is the door back? I thought they were going to Cal's house.

 

Another crew going to his house.

Its a awesome thing lol

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.