Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Door...

Featured Replies

I'm not watching that anymore. He's not even there.

  • Replies 250
  • Views 55.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why is the door back? I thought they were going to Cal's house.

 

For comedy, I suppose.:idunno:

Who was that trying to get in the door?

I'm not watching that anymore. He's not even there.

 

They have a crew going to his Cal's house, so when the other crew gets there, they are going to switch over.

Some lady just carried a box out! I bet it was all of Cal's stuff!!:jump:

Alan Cutler.

 

This guy was walking not running.:lol:

mcgsoz.jpg

 

:lol::lol::lol: too funny!

How much money do you think I could make if I started my own site and sold "The Door" merchandise? Im thinking I could do quite a bit of business in the bluegrass.

Alan Cutler.

 

:laugh::laugh::lol::lol:

I love that there are 1600 people watching a live feed of a door to a building that they don't even think Cal is in.

I love that there are 1600 people watching a live feed of a door to a building that they don't even think Cal is in.

 

:lol:

He's not in there.

Someone else walking in !

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.