Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Door...

Featured Replies

This is some good entertainment. These people are funny.

  • Replies 250
  • Views 55.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think the "door cam" proves that other schools have their 18% just as UK does.

I think the "door cam" proves that other schools have their 18% just as UK does.

 

Excellent point. Of course I feel like an 18%'er since I've watched the stupid door most of the afternoon!:ohbrother:

What's worse, Cutler chasing BCG, or the door cam?

How awesome would it be to get a cam on the plane? :lol:

I need to apply for MyFox Memphis... Then maybe I can be as cool as "Cameraman". :lol:

I need to apply for MyFox Memphis... Then maybe I can be as cool as "Cameraman". :lol:

 

 

:laugh:

 

Where did the "door" and Les go??????

:laugh:

 

Where did the "door" and Les go??????

 

Les ran over to the Finch Center, again.:popcorn:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.