Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Door...

Featured Replies

  • Replies 250
  • Views 55.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They have someone on the way to the Finch center with a Cam. How many lives feeds can I have up at once? :lol:

They should start putting 10 second ads on these cams. They could charge a good amount. :lol:

I have five hungry children waiting on supper and I'm sitting here staring at a door! Where are my priorities??? :lol:

Flight arrives in Lex at 7:15 according to Cam guy.

I have five hungry children waiting on supper and I'm sitting here staring at a door! Where are my priorities??? :lol:

 

:lol:

I have five hungry children waiting on supper and I'm sitting here staring at a door! Where are my priorities??? :lol:

 

Tell them to order Pizza!!! :D

"Now the whole web crew knows that Les smokes." :lol:

I have five hungry children waiting on supper and I'm sitting here staring at a door! Where are my priorities??? :lol:

 

Have a pizza delivered lol

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.