Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Door...

Featured Replies

Time for me to depart. See ya guys

  • Replies 250
  • Views 55.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was really wanting to see Cutler in there in a corner just rocking back and forth

 

Someone just typed "Lets trade Les for Cutler" :lol:

Haha I have been cracking up reading some of the stuff on here and on the facebook group about the door!!

Les is back!

 

He said he didn't think an announcement would happen today....but would be made tomorrow.

 

On a side note.....Camra guy putting in a new battery....lol.gif

Oh well. I'm leaving. I can't take this anymore.

Les is wise.

Did the door open? I think that is Culter over behind the trees, waiting to run down Coach Cal.

Ok so what exactly is going to happen if Cal comes in or out of "The Door"?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.